156.

Can someone tell me to stop updating crumble and go update secret mistake... lol

ZOLI POV

"Smile for mommy" I cooed. Both girls were laid on the bed just looking at me. Nick wanted a pic so I decided why not use a filter. "Say cheese" I said. I got nothing out of Nahla.. But I took the picture anyway and sent it to nick.

 But I took the picture anyway and sent it to nick

Before I knew it my phone was ringing. "Hello?".

"Best frannn my god twins are so cute!" Nick yelled.

"I'm happy you approve" I joked.

"I want them. Send them to me" he joked. "How is miss jade and hunter handling the babies?".

"Hunter is helping out a lot. He helps me feed them. But jade... yeah okay. She secretly gives them dirty looks and refuses to even get close to them" I said.

"Uh Uh... not my god daughter. She better come correct before she meets mister belt. And we all know mister belt ain't nice" nick said.

"At this point jade isn't afraid of anything. She's a tough girl" I said.

"We'll see when I come there. She put up a front. But I'm happy hunter is pitching in and helping his momma" he said.

"That's my boy. He's going to be such a ladies man when he gets older" thinking about hunter getting older was something I try and not think about. "But make sure you teach him the right way to treat a woman".

"Duh, I already did that. The woman he ends up with will be so lucky" I said.

"Thank to you and Alex. You two are such good parents. Now with jade I don't know what planet she beemed from... but make sure you nip that attitude in the ass".

"Oh I got the results back. Damn I almost forgot to tell you" I said.

"So? Is she your mom?" He asked.

"Yup! It's so weird to see the results in front of my face. I honestly don't even know how to feel" I said.

"When you guys come together and you tell her. The emotions will flow right out. The feeling of belonging that you always wanted to feel will finally happen. And I couldn't be happier for you" nick said.

"You're making me cry! Stop it!" Wiping a tear from my eye. "I still have crazy hormones going on" I said.

"Well before you know it you'll be pregnant again.
So might as well save it" he joked.

"Nope mot this time. I'm officially done. Shop will be permanently closed. Very soon" I said.

"And Alex knows about this and is okay with this!" He asked.

"Alex doesn't know shit. And he won't know either. Don't need him trying to talk me into not getting my tubes tied. My body, My decision...I gave him four kids he should be grateful for that".

"You know what best frann I'm going to use that men in black pen so I can erase what you just told me. I don't need him blowing me up cause I knew of what you were planning to do" nick said.

"You stupid!" I laughed.

"Keep thinking I'm playing! Im dead ass serious. Anytime you do something crazy he blows up my phone asking if I knew anything" he said

Just when I was going to respond The twins decided to start fussing. "I'll call you later". Ending the call I yelled for hunter. He came running in "Yes?".

"Can you get me two of the frozen milk out the freezer and heat them up for me? Or you watch them so I can go do it". He looked over at them "I'll stay here and watch them". He took my seat and hovered over them.

After warming up the frozen breast milk and poured one of each in a bottle. Running back upstairs I walked in to hunter playing peek a boo with his sisters. "Aww they like you hunter" I said.

He got up "they're cute. Only if jade was like this I wouldn't have a problem". We both shared a laugh.
I handed him a bottle so he can help feed one of them. "Hunter thank you for helping me".

"No problem mom! I don't mind helping" he said. Just staring at him feeding Nia. He was such a good big brother. Now only if I can get jade to interact with the twins then I would be set.

"Mom there's no help for people like jade" he joked.

Alex came home calling for me. Seeing the twins fell into a milk coma and was knocked out. I placed them in their crib and turned on the baby monitor. Seeing Alex with a big baby gift bag. "Who is this from?". He smiled "your mother she wanted to congratulate you for having the twins".

"Sounds weird hearing the words your mother" he wrapped his arms around my waist "you need to get used to it. I invited her to my moms event that way we can break the news to get there".

"You couldn't do something small. Something intimate?" I asked. Wasn't too sure about announcing that sort of news in front of strangers. "Trust me on this. It'll be fine" he said. Opening the bag there was two baby blankets with the girls name embroidered on it. "This is beautiful!".

"Wow it is" he said.

"Tell her I said thank you. It was a very nice gift" I said. Taking the blankets to wash it before I put it in their cribs. My anxiety is now through the roof. All I can think is all the negative reaction that Nia can show when she finds out.