IMPORTANT NEWS!

Greetings readers. It's been a while, hasn't it?

Yes. I know that you are all disappointed about the outcome of this unfinished story. And I, as the author, waltz back after abandoning the book as if nothing happens, the empty promises that I told back then to continue this story.

I've abandoned my responsibility as a writer and I've disappointed many people that read my book and waiting for its next chapter. It's okay if you won't forgive me for what I've done, understandable.

But after thinking and debating with myself for so long and facing my fears, I've decided to come back. Yes. No backing out for me.

And there are many. MANY gaps need to be filled. MANY things need to be changed. And I want to share this with the rest of you who still stays with hope for this book.

⟩⟩ Let's talk about The character, The MC of this story ⟨⟨

Without you knowing about this, I've been refining and developing "Silver" into a whole different being, much more different than you all know from the bio at the beginning of the chapter or from my OC book. From the designs, lore, and personality-wise, for the purpose of my "Persona"

Back then, I thought of "Silver" as me, myself, in the story. How I want myself to look if I'm in this world and story (Now I can tell the difference between an OC and a Persona) Personality-wise it is created after me, the writer. But added some aspects that are logically possible to do and yes, fantasy-wise is added as well.

 But added some aspects that are logically possible to do and yes, fantasy-wise is added as well

As you all know, this is the "Silver" from this story. I didn't think much about design and personality because I'm picturing a better version of myself for the story, for my own amusement. And now, after inspecting the bio of the character, it feels like didn't make sense at all.

About the background lore and ability as well, I didn't think much and just put something that is super cool and epic for a fighting scene, fantasy things like teleportation, and animal communication, Even tho it's in a world of technology. I literally put everything that comes to mind to create an epic and funny character for a story.

IN CONCLUSION
My plan was to remake and rewrite this story by changing the storyline, how the MC would engage in many actions of choices, the MC's outfit, and background info such as the ability, lore, etc.

But then I realized, I can't have 2 Silver based on the same person.

The "Silver" of this story and the Persona "Silver", Me.
Both have related much to my personality, but the very closest one is my Persona, Hence the MC of this story will have a major change. Including the NAME, as an OC.

So her name is not "Silver" anymore. I'll keep the "middle" and last names. I also will keep some aspects for the storyline, but we'll see about that.

I did this major change for the MC of this book because I also have other plans, yes an upcoming separated story with my Persona as the MC, and yes, It's still with the Transformers universe. That's why I said that I can't have 2 Silver. But that would be happening in a very long time, probably after this book is complete or halfway in progress.

As for the storyline, I'll try to not make it very rushed and also have a change too. I'll create a new book of the new version too. Don't worry, I'll keep this book on my profile and not unpublish this book so you can see the differences in my progress.

Now about the new name for the badass MC lady, I was thinking about the name "Alexis" or "Ellia" or maybe another name that you want to suggest. After that is done, I'll update it to my "Book of OC's"

But, I wanna hear some opinion from you all. Anything is fine, from your thought about my plans, or some suggestions that will help me improve in the field of literature.

So, Care to share your thoughts about this? And help me revive this book again?