Chapter 5

*The Next Day*

Silver POV

Well my day is going well so far its still normal. Maybe.

I was bored so I head for a walk with the pups around the neighborhood or go somewhere. I had to put them a collars on them and it's was very hard. Like, very hard. They kept on running around the house.

And me tripped by my own feet. Everywhere in the house.

I smirked smugly at them as they huffed at me and run off in front of me but not to far. I don't have to put them on a leash on them because if I do they will bite it off and it became useless.

I ended up following them to a park as I sat down on a bench and trying to keep an eye out for them. Again.

Last time I lose an eye on them. AND didn't wear them a collars, they ended up on a black market.

Don't know how. Don't ask.

I sigh as I hummed a tune of a song that my mom loved to sang for me everytime when I have a bad day.

Then I didn't notice myself that I sang it yet quietly. Just like her.

"Teach me how to fight
I'll show you how to win
You're my mortal flaw
And I'm your fatal sin
Let me feel the sting, the pain, the burn under my skin"

"Put me to the test
I'll prove that I'm strong
Won't let myself believe
That what we feel is wrong
I finally see what you knew was inside me all along"

"That behind this soft exterior
Lies a Warrior"

I sang it just like her. God I missed her so much. I don't know what to do.

I'm lost without my parents. Why them?

After this I spaced out until I was went back to my senses when a little hand tapped my knee.

"Silvy. Why are you crying?" She asked. Yes, it was little Annabelle looking at me worriedly. I didn't notice that my tears were formed on my eyes as I wiped them off.

"Nah. I wasn't crying. It was just dusts on my eyes" I said to her. I don't want her to worry so much.

I don't want everyone to be worried about me.

Not a single one.

She nodded at me then she sat on my lap. I holds her while keeping an eye for those two pups as I sigh.

Then something came up on my mind as I looked at Anna panicking.

"Who are you with here? Wait. Don't tell me that you're lost. All by yourself" I said panicked.

Well, I'm more worried about people rather than me.

She just laughed at my panicking outburst as she shakes her head. "No. I'm not lost. I'm with 'Hidey here!" She said happily as I raised an eyebrow.

This kid loved to nickname people. Wait I know. 'Hidey AS the Ironhide. I internally facepalm but chuckled at her as I pinched her cheeks.

"Kid, ya got me worried there" I said to her as she whined at me because I pinched her cheeks.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder as I looked back to see a man aged 20 or 30 maybe with a scar on the right eye.

And I know who he is.

"Ironhide. It's nice to see you again" I said to him with a smile. He just grunted with a nod and sat next to me, Annabelle then moved to his lap.

"why don't you join us? With NEST?" He suddenly asked me that. Wow. Speaks to the point.