Chapter 1

Hi everyone! I made a new story about my OC. Bofore were on to the story Below is her Profile. Enjoy!

Name : Silver 'Hunter' Woods.

Nickname: Hunt, Kitsune.

Age: ROTF: 87
DOTM: 88
AOE: 92
TLK: 95

(Physically she's 18 years old)

Faction: Autobots

Personality: Kind, Caring, Fun, Cold-hearted, rude sometimes.

Eyes: Electric blue with silver on edge.

Parent: Kimberly Woods (deceased), Jonathan Woods (deceased).

Human or cybertronian: Human

Likes: Pranking, Puns, Street fighting, Autobots, Fixing stuff, her Friends and Hunting.

Dislikes: Decepticon, Bullies, Traitors.

Weapons: Sword, Bow and arrows, Daggers, Guns.

Powers: Teleportation, summon weapons, shapeshift into a wolf, can talk to other animals, increase speed and agility.

Skills: Hand in hand combat, sword arts, Shooting (She's a sniper)

Fears: Being splashed with water. Something that triggers her memories from the past.

Weaknesses: enemies that hurting her Friends that consider her family.

Pets(she consider a family): two baby wolves (Cross and Alpha)

ON TO THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silver POV

*flashback*

Dust and debris of buildings all over mission city, gunshots and screams can be heard as i run from the red eyed robots. They called themself "Decepticon".

I run to my house that is already half of it going to collapse as i ran inside.

"MOM!? DAD?! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I called for them but no one answered. I hold my tears as i run upstairs to saw something that i don't want to see.

My dad, lay on the floor dead. His chest being stabbed with a piece of the rafters, i let out a choke and tears flowing from my eyes.

I heard coughing under the debris of my house to see my mom. Her head is bloody being hit by the debris next to her and her left leg is crushed.

"Mom!!"

I ran to her and lifting the rest of the destruction of my house from her. After that i lift her and sling one of her arm on my neck and one of my arm on her hip and we walked out from the room.

I carefully walked down the stairs with my mom and out from my house. I lean my mom on a pine tree next to the house, she started gasping for air.

"Mom? Mom! What's wrong?!"

I asked her, when i touch her abdomen i feel a liquid on my hand. When i saw it. It was blood. Her blood. I ripped my favorite jacket sleeves and pressed it on her wounds. She hissed then her breathing getting slower.

My eyes ere red and poofy because of crying. My mom wipe my tears and smiled warmly at me.

"B-be b-br-ave...W-w-won't y-yo-u...m-my c-child...?" And she let out her last breath. I shaked her trying to wake her think that she's kidding.

The Lone Wolf (A Transformers Bayverse)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें