I smiled back but, honestly I'm very confused. Isn't she supposed to be a mad towards me? Rude and mean? Maybe she somehow changed?

Lisa: Hey Y/N. How are you?

You: I'm fine, thanks for asking. You?

Lisa: I'm perfectly good too.

I slightly nodded and started to wash my hands. There was an awkward silence until she asked me.

Lisa: I heard you fainted 2 days ago. Are you feeling okay?

You: Yeah.

Lisa: Oh and by the way, me and your sister has been going well and we're not mad at each other anymore so I hope we'll get along too.

Wait, what? How?

You: Oh, really? That's good then! I hope so too.

She's done fixing her hair while I dried my hands. She grabbed her purse and patted my back before leaving.

Lisa: I hope we'll be friends, Y/N. Sorry for bullying you, I regret that. See ya later at the dance class!

Finally she realized what she's been doing is so wrong.

You: Oh yeah, sure.

She smiled and left the bathroom.

Lisa's POV

Tsk! Such an easy-to-get girl. She fell for my good acting, mwahahaha! Lalisa Manoban always wins.

-BACK TO Y/N'S POV-

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror one last time and left the bathroom. I went inside the cafè and many boys have been greeting me. I walked pass by them and finally reached our table. I sat beside Jungkook and he suddenly kissed me on the cheek.

Jin: Woah woah woah! Kids, what's going on here?

Jisoo: Are you two dating?

Jimin: What do you think so, noona? Of course they are~ *smirks*

Rosè: Hey you two! Don't get too serious on your relationship, alright?

You: Yes, unnie~

Author: Okay, I just realized that all of them witnessed that Jungkook already confessed to Y/N, right? So, they are supposed to know that they are a thing now and I don't know why I wrote this. I'm going crazy. Just pretend like nothing happened, lol.

Jennie: I think something happened between them last night.

Taehyung: I think so too~ *smirks*

Suga: You couples are so weird! If I get the chance to find my girl, y'all are dead 'cause mine is much matured!

Namjoon: Oh shut up, Yoongi. Mine is much cooler than all of you.

Jhope: Yeah, right. A girl who can break things easily too. Right, Namjoon?

Namjoon: Ugh! I hate you, hyung.

Jhope: I'm telling you all! If I found the one for me, I swear! Y'all are dead!

Jungkook: Wow. I'm so scared, hyung! *does aegyo*

Jhope: You better be, maknae!

You: Guys, stop this little fight and let's eat! I'm hungry.

Jungkook: You always are, babe~

You: Shut up.

Suga: Ugh! Guys, stop being so lovey dovey here in public!