5

I followed Sans at a slow pace as he went around, trying to avoid 'puzzles' as he called them that were scattered across the snow.

Eventually, we came up to a sign (I thought it looked like a banner).

It said Welcome To Snowdin. It was a pun...

But the sign didn't feel very welcoming. It was slightly ripped, giving the place an off feeling.

"C'mon, stop staring. It's just a sign. Stopping and staring brings you attention and ya don't want that" I heard Sans say.

I turned to see he was still walking, as if he'd never stopped to tell me anything.

I glanced at the sign again before walking after him.

I looked down at Flowey in his pot. He looked like he was trying to observe everything here.

"D-do you think th-this place is b-better then the Ruins, F-Flowey?" I whispered to the flower.

Flowey didn't move for a second, concentrating on something before answering me.

"I still can't be sure..."

I slightly nodded before walking into something and falling backwards into the snow.

When did Sans stop walking?

"Watch where you're going..." he almost growled at me.

I looked at him, fear clouding my eyes. "S-sorry, S-Sans..." I whispered.

I then felt leather roughly on the back of my neck as Sans picked me up by the collar.

"Ya should be."

I closed my eyes, fear coursing through my body.

He was going to hit me, wasn't he?

Just like everyone else.

This was the worst decision I've made in my life so far!

...

...

...

...

...

Nothing came...

I felt the collar loosen from the back of my neck.

He... Didn't do anything...

I heard Sans laugh a bit.

"You thought I was gonna hit ya? Pet, I can see right through you. You're not gonna get hit..."

He paused.

I opened my eye slightly to see he was looking at me kind of evilly, which made me completely freeze up.

"Unless you're a bad pet..."

He then turned around to face a door.

Did this house just magically appear because I hadn't seen it before?

I thought about Sans' words as he opened the door.

'Bad pet'? What did he mean by that?

I felt him grab my collar again and pull me inside before shutting the door.

"This is my house. You'll have to stay here seen as though it's the safest place for you. Until the Boss comes of course. We'll have to wait and see for his reaction."

The Boss? His reaction?

"Wh-who's that?" I asked, louder then before.

"He's my- Hes Papyrus... Captain of the Royal Guard..." Sans had cut himself off.

"He's your what? Why did you cut yourself off?" Flowey asked.

Sans sighed, "I can't say" before then walking into a room that had a high sink in?

Am I supposed to just stand here and wait for Sans or Papyrus, was his name?, to come?

I didn't have time to answer because then the door me and Sans had just come through slammed open.

A tall skeleton walked in, clearly having no regards for the poor wall he just smashed the face of (R.I.P. Wall, you will always be remembered).

He looked about to say something when he looked down to see my small figure.

"WHAT IS THIS?" the skeleton yelled, crouching down to my height. Probably to take a better look at me.

His voice was loud, probably to sound menacing so he would be feared. But for some reason, this skeleton didn't seem as scary as Sans was when I first met him.

"SANS, IS THIS YOUR DOING?!"

Sans walked lazily into the room, looking at me and the other skeleton.

Who was this, anyway?

"It's um... A new pet Boss..." Sans answered, his confidence slightly seemed to falter.

So this was Papyrus? Captain of the Royal Guard?

"A NEW PET? IT'S A HUMAN! I SHOULD HAND IT OVER TO KING ASGORE! HUMANS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE KEPT AS PETS, SANS!" Papyrus looked at me.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME, HUMAN?"

I looked at Papyrus, shaking slightly but only slightly.

"M-my names Y-Y/n... A-are y-you Papyrus?" I answered and asked.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME, HUMAN?"

He didn't seen so intimidating anymore...

"S-sans..."

"SO MY GOOD FOR NOTHING BROTHER TOLD YOU? WELL, YOU DON'T SEEM BAD SO I WILL LET HIM OFF ONLY ONCE."

Has this tall skeleton warmed up to me this quickly?

And... Papyrus is Sans's brother?

I saw Sans nod and then turn to walk before Papyrus stopped him.

"SANS, WHERE ARE YOU EXPECTING THE HUMAN TO SLEEP?"

"My room" Sans replied lazily, before walking off up some stairs.

I looked down at Flowey with worry.

I'm staying in Sans's room?

This couldn't end well...

(Hi friends! I'm gonna sing you all a song.... ARGHHHHHHH, MY WRITER'S BLOCK IS HORRIBLEEEEE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed my song. And now, goodbye)