Chapter 33

"Jungkookie where are you going? You actually look nice. To see Sana? I wanna come" Taehyung said as he looked into Jungkook's room.

"No I'm not. I'm meeting up with an old friend" Jungkook said as he remembered their last conversation.

"You have other friends?" Taehyung asked with a giggle.

"You can be really annoying sometimes" Jungkook rolled his eyes picked up his wallet and slammed his bedroom door shut leaving Taehyung confused.

"What just happened?" Taehyung said tilting his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Jungkook where are you going? It's a school night" Jin said looking the boy up and down.

"Out with a friend" Jungkook said glancing at his watch.

"Sana isn't just a friend Jungkook she's you're girlfriend" Jin said leaning against the door frame.

"Who does everyone think I'm going to see her? My life doesn't revolve around her" Jungkook shouted pushing Jin out of the way and stormed out of the house.

"Jin are you okay?" Namjoon said as he walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm fine but he isn't. Something definitely happened with them two. What do we do?" Jin asked Namjoon as he helped him up.

"They need to figure this out for themselves. We can't always spoon feed him. He needs to know what's the right thing to do and what's the easiest thing to do. It'll take time but I hope he picks the right one" Namjoon said brushing his hair out of his eyes.

'Why does everyone want to know everything about me? First Jimin this morning blackmailing me saying if I don't help him with his homework then he'll tell Sana, then Taehyung and then Jin. I'm going insane'

"You're late" said a dark figure seating in the wing set.

Jungkook smiled "You're always weirdly early".

"So why out of the blue do you call and ask to meet up?" the figure stepped into the light highlighting her beauty.

"Why can't I ask to see my friend Jae Hwa" Jungkook smiled.

"You're so mean" smiled Jae Hwa pulling Jungkook into a hug placing a quick kiss on his neck.

"Jae Hwa you don't know what you do to me" Jungkook said as he lifted her chin to his.

"What do I do exactly?" Jae Hwa smirked.

'I i can't believe it. I'm so stupid. That's why he broke up with me because he has another women. Do the boys know? What if he's sneaking out at night without them knowing? I can't believe I got caught up with him. I really am stupid.

Sana continued to call Jin as the tears began to fall but it went straight to voicemail. Same decided that was want going to give up and went to the boys' house.

"I'll just tell them straight up. That-that w-we broke up a-and he was with another... another. I can't say it. Jungkook what are you doing? Who are you to break me like this?" Sana said as her vision started to blur.

"Sana stop before something bad happens. The rest need to know" Sana wiped her tears taking a few more deep breathes before knocking on the door.

"Sana you're here" Taehyung squealed pulling her into the house.

"Sana? What are you doing here? I thought you were meeting up with Jungkook" said J-Hope looking up from his phone.

"A-am no I'm not b-but I-i need to talk to talk with J-Jin. Is he here?" Sana said as her voice began to break.

"Sana are you okay? You don't look too good?" Hobi asked pulling himself off the sofa.

"No no I'm not but I need to talk to Jin. Is he here? Please" Sana asked as her tears threatened to fall.

"Yeah he's here. Taehyung go get him. Sana sit down I'll get you a hot chocolate" Hobi smiled.

"NO" Sana shouted scaring Hoseok. "I'm sorry, I just had one"

"That's okay. Fine no hot chocolate but what about a blueberry muffin?" Hoseok asked.

"Jungkook" Sana whispered rembering the moment they first meet.

"Jungkook? I don't know where he is but I'll call him okay?" Hoseok picked up his phone and out in his password.

"Hoseok thank you for everything but I need to talk with Jungkook. Things got so messed up too quickly I need to tell him" said Sana realising what has to be done.

"You're welcome?" Hoseok asked as a question.

"Mother duck has arrived. Sana what's wrong?" Jin said as he took the last step of the stairs.

"Jin everything but I'm going to fix it and it's all thanks to Hoseok" Sana smiled towards him and started to run towards the door.

"What did you do?" Jin asked Hoseok.

"All I need was ask her if you want a blueberry muffin and she sprang to life" said Hoseok shrugging his shoulders.

"A blueberry muffin?" Jin asked himself.

"Jungkook you can't get rid of me that quickly. I need you. I want to be with you. Please" Sana said as she ran to the place she last saw him trying not to lose the things she has in her hands.

Thank you for reading 🖤
For those who might be wondering I changed the title I thought it was too cliche but to say the new one is better.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a title? All are welcome.

Love,
Nadia xoxo