somboria

Oliva's POV

I sit on the bed still on bed rest because nickoli will not let me do anything and its sooooo boring!!! You know that kind of person that cant just sit there in one place for long time. Well that's me!!! I need to move and do something but noooo I'm still "injured"

And then I also have to listen to nickoli and eric fight and God knows it's annoying and boring!!! There only one thing to do! I'm going to ignore them and talk with my wolf. I have a few questions to ask him. I close my eyes and enter my mind.

In my head♡♡♡

I look around smiling as I see my memory bubbles floating nicely. The bubbles are pink, blue, and red. The pink bubbles are happy memories, the blue are sad and the red well is angry. There is one more bubbles but those are kept in a chest in the back of my mind those bubbles are black. We dont talk about those ones ever.

I walk around my mind till I enter a nice looking meadow amd in middle of that meadow is my wolf. Walking over I sit down and lay my head on his tummy and we just lay there relaxing.

A few moments later that felt like hours I sit up and look down at somboria and smile.

"Somboria i have a few questions?"

I watch as he lifts his head and sits up looking at me nodding for me to continue.

"I was wondering your a boy wolf and nickolis wolf is also a boy wolf would that make you and him gay? Or is there a bigger thing. I mean dont get me wrong I dont care either way I was just wondering?"

"I knew this question was coming. Well to be honest its complicated."

"How so?"

"Umm well you see we are and arnt, too be honest I dont like other wolves you know that." 

"Hehe yes we are soooo loners"

I watch as he rolls his eyes at me smiling a wolfy grin

"Yes we are. If you have questions you should ask the moon goddess she'll answer all of them. She likes you"

"How do you know that? The only one that ever helped me is you"

"Thats true but shes always with you. And well I talk to her."

"Really?"

"Yes"

"What about eric how does he fit into all of this?"

"Hehe your going have to ask him that."

"Ok I'll add him to the covo."

He nods and closes his eyes waiting patiently. I close my and call out to eric. He answers immediately.
When I reopen my eyes I see eric and my wolf infront of me. Eric speaks first as my wolf watches him.

"So why you call me into your mind? Huh?"

I watch as he wiggles his eyebrows amd smiles at me. I roll my eyes shaking my head.

"I have a question and I didnt want to say it out aloud i guess and well i was asking somboria here questions so i thought i would bring you with and ask questions."

"Hehe lay on me baby."

"Ok. So your my mate as well and somboria is a guy but your a vampire man. How does that work?"

"Well I dont mind being with another man but I think you wolf pussy of a mate does hes a weenie. You know when you fell asleep h e tried to kill me 6 times!!!"

"Hehehehehe I'm sorry my love he'll stop."

"How do you know that?"

"Because you both care about me."

He smiles and hugs me tightly against his chest. Relaxing agaisnt him

"That is true"

-----------------

Sorry for the really really late update, it's been a tough couple of months and a year. But I'm going to update the last couple of chapters. I hope you enjoy it!!!!