decisions

Nickolai's pov

I can't believe what she just told me! She's s fucking blood wolf! Her wolf is fucking stronger then anyother alpha in the world. I'm suppose to kill her, but shes my mate I don't want to kill her, but wolves like her are dangerous and they can kill a whole pack by themselves. Fuck! What can I do!

You arnt killing our mate!  My wolf Eric tells me.

You don't think I want to! Shes a bloody blood wolf we have no choice! If we don't kill her then the elders will kill us!

She's our mate! I won't allow it! Mate want to protect her not harm her!!

Look Eric I don't want to kill her but we have absolutely no fucking choice in this!! Its either us or her!!

I can feel my wolf lay down grumbling. I shove Olivia off of my lap and stand up looking at her. Her blue eyes looking into mine.

Olivia's pov

I can see he is totally shocked by this, most people are, I can also see he's arguing with his wolf. Damn I knew I shouldn't of told him. Huh well at least I know I had a mate that's at least happy but now I think I'm going to die great just fucking great!

Maybe he won't kill us. Somboria said

Somboria he's a fucking alpha, we read the rules. Who ever finds a blood wolf must kill it immediately no matter how young she or he is.

True but maybe he won't we are his mate.

When did you start caring. You hate people hell you hate any man that comes near me.

Haha true, I don't know maybe he will think for once. No alpha ever thinks before they act. Maybe he loves you.

Yea sure. Look as much as I don't want to I have to. If it comes down to it I'm going to defend myself even if you won't help me.

Olivia I'm always with you no matter what. If that fucker chooses to kill you then we are going to destroy him!

Haha only if it comes down to it somboria. Then if it does come down to it then it's either us or him!

My wolf agrees with me, suddenly I'm pushed off of his lap. Looking up into his blue eyes looking back into mine.
I know his decision was made. Well if this is my last day on earth I'm going to make it the best ever!

Standing up to face him. Looking into his strong features, seeing his tense muscles, straight jawline, clenched fists. I close my eyes and think for a moment feeling my wolf with me and ready for anything.

"So Nickolai what is you decision?"

"I'm sorry Olivia."

"So be it."

He lunges for me, I quickly step to the side watching him fly into my dresser. I run out the room sliding around a corner flying down the stairs and outside where my uncle is. Knowing my mate is close behind me.

Nickolai's pov

I lunge at her, but she fast and steps to the side. I fly into her dresser. Looking up I see her run out the door. Getting up fast I run for her sliding around a corner and jumping down all the stairs. I go out the door coming to a complete stop I see the alpha of the pack and all the warriors growling at me.

"Let me through!"

"I will not let you harm her!"

I watch as she runs off into the woods. Growling I shift running through the crowd as they snap at me trying to stop me but failing horribly.

Sprinting pass trees and rocks following her scent. Getting close I slow down sniffing the air for her but its like she completely disappeared. Before I knew it she was on top of me, then darkness. The last thing I remember before passing out I see her face with tears coming down her beautiful face.

I allow the darkness to consume me....

***************

Thank you for reading this book I hope you guys love it! You are amazing people! Vote comment I'll update as soon as I can have a wonderful weekend and week!!