The night

** MATURE CONTENT**

Nickolai's pov

Having her pinned underneath me her whole body all mine. Every inch of flesh mine.

"You have a beautiful body my love. And it mine!"

"Yes it's yours all yours."

I grab a pair of handcuffs from my back pocket and cuff her hands to the bed post. Her stomach to the bed and her ass in the air.

"You ready for your punishment baby?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I walk away for a few minutes and grab a bag from her closet. I put a blind fold over her eyes. I rip off her shirt and bra running my hands over her back. Kissing and suck spots on her back has her moaning softly.

I then rip off her pants and panties. I run my hands over her sweet pussy slowly inserting a finger in and slowly thrusting it in and out.

"Mmmmm babe that feels soo good!"

"Mmmm good."

I speed my fingers up making her moan more. Smirking to my self I add a second finger in and thrust faster and harder. I start to feel her tighten around my fingers. Knowing she's about to cum, I pull my fingers out right before she cums.

"What the hell!! I was right about to to cum!!"

"I know my love. Your just going to have to wait to cum. Don't worry I'll let you maybe...."

I grab a paddle out if the bag and drag it across her butt smiling. I bring it up and smack it on her butt making her shriek and moan at the same time I smile as I keep paddling her butt one smack at a time. I finally stop and smile as see her pussy dripping wet, hearing her heavy breathing.

"How did that feel baby?"

"It hurt but it felt sooo good."

"Do you know why you were paddled?"

"Yes."

"Tell me why."

"Because I hugged my uncle before you."

"And?"

"I ran off from you and became alpha."

"Good girl."

I give her one last smack on her butt smiling. I take off my shirt and pants I walk around to her her face.

"Open your mouth."

She opens It and I shove my cock deep in her throat. I move in and out of her mouth. I grab the back of her head and start to fuck her mouth groaning from the warmth of her mouth. I pull out and look down at her.

"Do you like the taste of my cock."

"Yess I love it."

"Good."

I walk back around and without any warning I slam into her roughly. I grab onto her hips and start to slam into her over and over again.

"Ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhh fuckkk mmmmm ahhhh!!"

I smile hearing her moan and scream. I keep slamming into her harder. I reach into the bag and press a vibrator to her clit turning it on high.

"Ahhhhhh oh my god!! Nickolai!!"

I keep thrusting feeling her tighten again. She moans loudly and cums. But I don't stop I keep going harder and harder making her cum again.

I pull the the vibrator away and smile at her. I pull out slowly and push back in slowly. I start to fuck her really slowly making her whimper and whine.

"Pls pls pls Nickolai fuck me hard plss!!"

"I love it when you beg."

I feel my cock twitch in side of her so I pull all the way out and slam hard into her Cumming and moaning as she cums as well.

I undo her hands and smile softly as I hug her to me and take the blind fold off.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

***********************

There you go. I finally updated. I'm sooo sorry it took me awhile to update. This is my senior year and it's been super busy! I love you all. I hope you love the story.

Pls comment and vote