dreams

Olivia's pov
~dream part 2~

Running faster then hell. God why am I always running in my dreams! I hate running..... Damn I'm lazy. Eh I'm ok with that. Wonder when I'm going to get out of this damn dream or place or whatever the hell this is!

I keep running through a bunch of trees thorns stabbing me in the legs and arms.

"Olivia....."

"Oh hell no not that stupid fucking voice again! You know everyone always says don't go into the light fuck that I'm going into the light!"

I see a bright light up ahead and I run straight towards it only to fall in a deep hole! Fuck I can not catch a break can I! I just want to go home and see my uncle's and my mate and ally friends! I miss them all!!

Sitting in this dank dark fucking hole is awful and I'm really cold I hate being cold. Like seriously who likes being cold it's awful!

"Olivia. I told you I'll get you."

Looking up into the eyes of the monster that caused me soo much fucking pain in my life besides my ex actually makes me want to laugh my ass before I die so I will.

"Hey ugly say what."

"What?!?."

"Nothing."

"What the hell are you doing."

"Making jokes!"

"God your stupid."

"Nah, I'm not."

"Your right your ugly I can't believe your mate loves you."

"We are all ugly inside."

"What the hell you stole that from a movie."

"Yup. Soo you gonna stay up there all night and talk shit or are we going to fuck... Sorry fight."

"You know you curse a lot."

"Yup I know that."

He looks at me like I'm crazy. He jumps down into the hole smiling at me. As he walks towards me slowly with a knife scraping against the wall.

"Do you remember this knife."

"Yes I do."

"I'm going to kill you with this knife."

"Not if I kill you first."

I run at him jumping onto his chest knocking him down. Punch after punch to his fucking face!

"You will never be able to kill me no one will be able to kill me!!"

"Haha haha hah your soo stupid I will never love you."

"W..w..what."

I look down seeing it's Nickolai I scramble off of him shocked to the fullest.

"I can't believe the moon goddess paired us together. I mean look at you, your nothing more then a pathetic little whore."

"Shut up your not real!!"

I open my eyes and he's gone the hole is gone everything around me is gone I'm just sitting in a white room surrounded by nothing. I'm alone. Holy shit it feels nice but let's see if I can change the background.

Closing my eyes and reopening them I see a beautiful field with a crystal blue water fall. I relax against a tree feeling happy but sad and terrified. I haven't felt these feelings I'm soo long. God I hope that guy is finally gone.

I know he's still out there hunting me but I don't need him invading my fucking dreams. My dreams are the things that hold me together without having me break down!

Closing my eyes again but staying in the same place a bright light shines in front of me and the next thing I know I feel a hand touching my hands.

I look up and see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. She has pale blue hair that's kind of silver like and silver eyes wearing a dark blue dress with clouds on it.

"My child, there is nothing to be afraid of. I am here to help you."

"How?"

"The man that you seek he will come soon but there are greater darkness ahead."

"Like what.... Wait are you the moon goddess?"

"You will see, you and your mate will have to come together to defeat the darkness... Yes I am."

"But cant you maybe tell me what the darkness is? Cool."

"No my child. You will learn soon enough. You have to go back now."

"But I want to ask you soo many more questions. Pls don't go."

"I will always be with you my child. Just look at the moon I will be with you always. Now wake up!"

~End of dream~

I jolt awake breathing heavily and being blinded by a white light. Finally getting my eyes adjusted to the horrific light I see my mate, my uncle, and my beta and Delta. I feel soo relieved that I'm home but from the corner of my eye I spot someone that I thought I would never see again cuz I pissed him off so bad.

"Uncle Aries?"

**********

There you go! Another update! Sorry it took a few hours for it but I've been cleaning my closet and room and yes I'm super duper lazy so I took many breaks!

Pls vote comment tell me how you like it of you have any suggestions pls I want to know!

I love you all!!!