alpha

Olivia's pov

"Good morning my love."

Opening my eyes and looking up at him, I smile softly. Looking at all his features and the little details i didn't see before. Like he has a little scar under his right eye and a freckle on the tip of his nose. Its soooo cute.

"If you keep staring at me like that I might disappear."

"Hehe i won't let you."

"Good."

He leans down and kisses me softly but lovingly.

"How did you sleep? How do you feel? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Slow down with the questions! Everything is ok. I slept really good. I feel a little bit sore. It hurt at first but then it felt absolutely amazing!"

"Oh that's good. So I didn't hurt you?"

"No you didn't."

"Good."

We sit in silence for a little bit longer just relaxing against one and another feeling completely at ease and peace.

"I can't wait until I can bring you back to the pack and introduce you to the pack as there new luna."

"I'm not going back to your pack and I'm not going to be luna! I'm going back to my back and becoming alpha."

"No your not and that's final you are coming to my pack and thats it no room for argument's."

I turn around and look him deep in the eyes scaring him a little.

"I'm not going to be luna i can't I'm not the luna material besides my uncle is giving me the pack when I get back."

"You are going to be luna!.... fine you know what become alpha and then we can join packs."

"Hell no! If I do that you are going to take my alpha ship away and take both pack in to your control and that's not going to happen on my watch!"

I get out of the tub. Going into the room and changing into my clothes.

"Where the hell are you going!?!"

I turn around and my oh so loving mate stands there in all his glory... damn he is hot... what the hell Olivia!

"I'm going home to take the pack that I deserve with or without you!"

"You are not leaving this house unless it is with me to my pack. To our pack!"

"Hmmmm let me think.... no!"

"There's no way out your trapped."

He stands infront of the door. Is he really stupid! There is always a way out.

"Oh my sweet mate there is always a way out."

"Oh really where?"

"I was hoping you were going to say that."

I turn and run jumping out the window taking some glass with me as I fall on to the ground with a loud thud. Looking up i see my mate with a shocked expression.

"See a later nickolai!"

I take off running to my pack house. Seeing the clouds turn grey to a black color. A loud howl can be heard from anywhere.
I know he will be close by but hopefully I can stop him before he gets me. Throwing my hands up I make lightning hit trees as I run.

I look behind me seeing the trees fall and make a barrier.

I keep running as it starts to rain like hell. Hearing thundering paws behind me I know he's close.

Seeing my pack was the best feeling in the world. I see my uncle standing there ready with the knife.
He sees me and cuts his hand while throwing the knife to me. I do the same.

"By the power of the moon goddess and the way of the wolves i give you the power, strength, trust, loyalty, and unity of the pack. To have you become the new alpha or the red blood blue moon pack!"

My uncle speaks the words and we grab each other's hands as a bright light hits us both and I feel one with the pack. The light dies and I smile just as my mate tackles me.
He growls loudly at me looking at my hand and back to my face. He shifts and he looks scary but sexy when he's mad!

"You disobeyed me!"

"I don't like taking orders."

"You are going to join packs right now and then we are going home!"

"I don't have to. Would you get off of me!"

He stands up and growls trying to keep his wolf down.

"If you don't mind I have to pick my beta and my Delta."

I begin to walk off with him following close behind me. I toss him a pair of shorts.

Walking into the pack house was weird but I liked it. The pack members bowed in respect. I walk up to one of my greatest friends.

"Jasper will you be my beta."

"Yes alpha."

"Meet me in my office."

"Yes alpha."

He walks off and I hold in my laugh that wanted to get out so badly.

Next I walk up to another really good friend of mine.

"Damon will you be my Delta."

"Yes alpha."

"Walk with me to my office."

"Yes alpha."

I look behind me smiling at my mate as he scowls and follows behind me. We walk into the office shutting the door. We look at each other and burst out laughing and hugging each other.

"Holy shit Olivia your finally alpha!."

"I know I can't believe it either Jasper!"

"We knew each other since birth and somehow you went from making mud pies with us to our alpha!"

"Shut up Damon."

We hug again and my mate pulls me away growling at them.

"Its getting late boys. I'll do the ceremony tomorrow. "

"Ok goodnight." They say together and walk out.

I grab my mates hand and lead him to the guest room.

"I'm staying with you Olivia."

"No your not. You are staying in here."

I shut the door and walk to my room changing into my pjs and crawling into bed. I fall asleep quickly but I feel the bed dip and a warm arm wrapped around me. I sigh but cuddles into him falling into a deep sleep.

"I love you Olivia."

*************"**

I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE THE CHAPTER! I TRIED MAKING IT LONGER THIS TIME.
SORRY IT TOOK SOOOOO LONG TO UPDATE I HAD WRITERS BLOCK.