uncle?

Olivia's pov

Waking up and seeing my uncle was such a shock that I almost fainted. I thought I would never see him again, especially after what happened between me and him. I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy to see him but holy cow!

"Uncle Aries, your here."

"Yea. I'm here."

"Why?"

"Someone got lost, I had to find them."

I nod and blush softly. He walks over and hugs me tightly. Wrapping my arms around his neck he picks me up while hugging me. He whispers in my ear.

"Your mate is really mad at me. I don't think he likes me hugging you... But I don't give two shits."

"Haha he's probably mad at me because I didn't notice him first."

"Probably.... He's kind of an ass I don't like him."

"You don't like anyone."

"....... True.."

"Hahaha."

He puts me down smiling. I watch walk away and back in the corner. Turning around I face my mate who engulfs me in a massive hug. I tap his shoulders and he still wouldn't loosen his grip I couldn't breath so I stabbed him with my hands in his sides and he jumps back slightly giggling.

"Your ticklish on your sides!"

"No! It just felt weird."

"Mhmm."

The old alpha step forward and smile gently hugging me.

"How are you?"

"I'm good."

"What happened."

My mates arms slowly went around my waist hugging me softly and pulling me to his chest. I look to my uncle and sigh.

"Eixa Ta òveipa eavá."
(I had those dreams Again)

I speak to my uncle in Greek not wanting anyone else to know what I'm talking about. He straightens up and walks forward a little with a worried expression.

"Woies ritav autés?"
(What were they about)

"O ávōpas."
(The man)

"God damn it, he's ettavepxóluevos akólua?"
(God damn it he's coming back isn't he?)

"Nai autós, eivai."
(Yes he is)

"Ti luttopoúlue va kávoulue."
(What are we going to do?"

"∆ev eépw."
(I don't know.)

"Oa ttpéttei va ouzntnooulue oúvtolua."
(We will have to discuss it soon.)

"Nai oa."
(Yes we will)

Nickolai and David my other uncle were looking between me and Aries like we were crazy.

"What are you talking in?"

"Greek."

"Baby I didnt know you knew Greek."

"You don't know anything about me."

"Then let me."

"Maybe...."

"Stubborn."

"Yes."

"Hmmm well let's get you to the pack house and then we can talk."

"Ok."

We start our walk back to the pack house, as we walked out ALL of the pack members were outside and once they saw me I was tackled to the ground. I was ok with that.

"Everyone! I'm ok but I want to get home so please get off of me!"

I start to back up giggling and saying sorry but there were smiles on their faces.

Once at the pack house I walked in and collapsed on the couch smiling up at the ceiling. 
Nickolai looks down at me with a worried expression.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine."

"You shouldn't be laying like that. How about we go to your room. I'll carry you."

"I'm going to be laying like this. I guess we can but later on I need to talk to my uncle alone. And no I don't need to be carried I'm fully healed."

"Hmm fine. Why? How?"

"Because I haven't talked to him in awhile. Because I'm a blood wolf."

"Hmmmm fine. Oh."

"Yea."

I get up and start to walk upstairs saying my ass a little. Hearing a low growl sends chills down my spine. Shivering I run the rest of the way up and walk into my room shutting my door. I lay down on the bed and wait.

A minute later door slams open and slams shut. There my mate stood his eyes black but soft. Being filled with lust and love. He walks towards me slowly, once he's directly infront of me. His lips crashes with mine as he pins me to the bed and whispers.

"You been naughty I think you need a punishment."

*************
Sorry it took sooooo long to update! I've been busy with school and everything else. I hope you love this chapter! And just a heads up the next two chapters are going to be really steamy!! I love you all!! Enjoy!