"Well if it isn't my favorite person , to what do I owe this pleasure ?" He chuckles and I smile .

"Hello to you too Doctor May ." I laugh .

"Why the formalities Amelia , you sound like some patient ." He laughs .

"Aren't I a patient though ?" I question .

"Nope , you're like a daughter to me ." He says .

"I don't know how Lisa would feel about that Doctor May ." I smile .

"So to what do I owe this pleasure ?" He becomes serious which makes me laugh .

"Are you available for any scans next week Thursday ?" I ask him hoping he doesn't ask too many questions .

"Well I'm sure I can squeeze you in . Is there something in particular that you're looking for ?" He asks .

"Not now . Thank you Doctor May . I'll see you next week Thursday ." I smile .

"Amelia , if this is something serious I suggest you come in today ." He tells me in a stern voice .

"Doctor May nothing is wrong ." I whine .

"No , I'm calling your mother . You need to come in now ." He tells me hanging up and I groan .

"Well it looks like we're going to the hospital ." I tell Zoe and Jasper .

I quickly pack their dog collars with an attached leash on them . The dog collars were made yesterday so that if these two rascals could ever get lost the people who found them call either me or Zion . I put one dog bed in the back of my car and I place Zoe and Jasper there .

"Don't be naughty ." I say to Zoe because she's already the trouble maker .

She licks my finger and I giggle .

I get into the drivers seat and I take off the the hospital . While I was loading the car , my mom had called me commanding that I be at the hospital otherwise I wouldn't be able to go to Paris and Ireland . My phone rings and I connect it to the Bluetooth .

"Hey ." I smile .

"Hey sunshine , you sound like you're going somewhere . Where are you going ?" He asks and the dogs bark making me smile .

"Oh Zoe , Jasper and I are going to the hospital . I called Doctor May and he told me to come in today so that's where I'm going ." I tell him .

"Well this is good isn't it ?" He asks and I shake my head .

"Yeah I guess so . Well I already know that I can't do anything about it so whatever ." I tell him .

"Amelia ." He says .

"Zion I told you . I know my body well enough to figure out that there's something wrong and it can't be fixed . It's just a gut feeling ." I tell him .

"You know what . We're going to talk later on ." He tells me and I hang up .

"Your dad sometimes ." I groan to the two puppies .