Haknyeon let a small smile go onto his face before he shook his head and walked over, turning the music on his phone on and it played through the speakers situated at either side of the room due to the bluetooth connection.

"geureoke malhaebwa"

The sound of H.I.N.P's "Rumor" from Produce 48 rang throughout the practice room as the boys started dancing and doing the choreo that Haknyeon had been teaching them for weeks. He purposefully planned on avoiding the end of the song, due to him needing the 12th member, if he found one, to have the duo slow sensual part of the dance with him. And at this point they had no 12th.

Midway through the dance, Haknyeon's mind went to yesterday with Sunwoo and how he was actually being nice to him. He still did the dance, but very visibly looked off in his movements. He couldn't stop thinking of Sunwoo's voice sounding actually somewhat genuine for once in it's niceness. He then remembered all the times Sunwoo had ridiculed him and made him feel so tiny, and it made his feelings contrast and fight each other in his head and it just made him confused ultimately. He didn't know what he wanted at this point, nor what he felt.

~~~~~

As the ball went into the goal, Sunwoo sighed and let out a yell.

"What're you doing Yuta?! You've gotta step your game up if we want to win this weekend! We can't have you just letting the ball fly right by you into our net. Do you even want to win?"

"Y...y...yes.." Yuta slowly spoke, looking at his captain.

"Well it sure doesn't look like it." Sunwoo yelled at him, and picked up one of the spare balls and threw it at him, hitting him in the chest with it harshly.

"Come on, let's start again. And let's not be lazy this time." Sunwoo spoke as the signal to start was given to the others by him.

As the ball was kicked around and ran between his teammates, Sunwoo's mind went somewhere completely different. It went to Haknyeon and his outfit yesterday. It had been weighing on Sunwoo's mind ever since he dropped Haknyeon off at his home the previous day. The way the shirt clinged to his body, showing every bit of his body's slenderness, and it was driving Sunwoo to thoughts he never knew he would have, and that he did not want even in the slightest.

The thought of just reaching and running his hand down the side of Haknyeon's torso came into his mind. How smooth it would probably be, and he wanted to know what lied behind that shirt. He hated it. He wanted his thoughts completely wiped and erased and started anew so he could forget that yesterday even happened. He was so confused and felt guilty at the same time. He should not be having these kind of thoughts about anyone since he's in a relationship with Hyewon, let alone have it be her best friend, another guy. He shook his head and smacked it a couple of times before he looked up.

*SMACK*

Sunwoo fell to the ground as he was struck in the face with the socccer ball. He felt the trickle of blood coming from his nose onto his upper lip. He laid there for around three seconds before the rest of the team rushed over to him, Yuta the last to come over.

"I-I-I didn't mean to-"

Sunwoo felt his anger boiling due to his situation, ontop of what had just happened. He sat up slowly and looked up at Yuta.

"I don't care. What you meant or didn't mean to do." he said, yelling at Yuta once more as he stood up and grabbed the boy by his shirt.

He punched him in the face, putting all of his anger into the swing, and threw the boy back and onto the ground.

"Watch what the fuck you're doing. By the way, you're cut from the team. You're a fucking safety hazard. Now get the hell out of here faggot." Sunwoo said, staring at the Japanese boy that he had just laid out with his fist.