''wtf, am I your fucking food deliverer or what? why am I even the one paying for your shit?'' I asked really annoyed as I sat down next to him on the small black couch.

''because we're best friends and you love me?'' he giggled and playfully hit me on the arm.

I gave him a 'I'm so done with you' face but let out a chuckle.

''right.. anyway, you're finished dancing?'' I asked. ''for now, I have to start recording for a song soon'' he answered me while munching on the food I brought.

''song?'' I asked and raised a brow. He shot me a glare. ''are you for real? I already told you that I'm going to debut soon, bitch did you already forget?'' he asked in disbelief.

''ohh.. no I didn't forget, it just.. slipped my mind'' I awkwardly laughed. ''right'' Ten snorted.

''I went to visit Jungwoo today''

He stopped eating and wrinkled his brows in confusion. ''The Jungwoo? The kid you bullied in high school? The same kid who's going to become your brother in law?'' Ten asked.

I gave him a quick nod before continuing to speak. ''I went there to apologize for what happened back there and told him I wanted to start fresh''

''that probably didn't end well did it?'' he snorted again.

''not really.. he kicked me really hard against my leg and told me to leave'' I muttered.

Ten bursts out in laughing, almost falling of the couch. ''OMG AH HAHAHA! This is just brilliant!'' his tears roll down from laughing, almost choking on his food.

''Anyway!.. I grabbed him by both his arms and got closer to him, I told him I meant it and that I want us to become closer. He ended up forgiving me. I hope he didn't felt forced to accept my apology.. he looked quite uncomfortable.. he must have been feeling sick as well since his face was all red'' I quietly muttered before turned to face Ten again.

He faced palmed himself and let's out a defeated sigh.

''you know, sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than open it and remove all doubt..''

''what do you mean?'' I gave him a puzzled look.

''god you're so ignorant sometimes... his face was obviously not red because he's sick, you idiot. It was probably because you made him uncomfortable. The way you even described it sounded like some lame ass drama where they end up making out and fucking.. but who am I kidding, I so need that in my life.. ugh my sad ass love life.. '' he pouted and continued eating again.

''w-what? '' I chocked out. ''t-there is now way that he and I.. I have a fiancé you know and.. he's her brother..'' I answered awkwardly. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

''right.. please keep talking.. I only yawn when I'm super fascinated in your boring ass straight love story'' he said rolling his eyes and got up from the couch.

''I'm just telling the truth you know, I'm marrying Seola and I um.. love her..''

''right.. and now say It like you actually mean it'' Ten said unimpressed.

''what? I do mean it. ''

''oh come on Lucas. Cut the bullshit. You an I both know the real reason why you came back from Hong Kong and became closer to Jungwoo's sister'' with that said, he left the room.