Chapter 2

Jungwoo POV:

''you haven't touched your food much, you don't like it?'' Seola asked with a worried look on her face.

I looked at my plate and noticed that I indeed haven't touched much of my food. I put down my fork and gave her a fake quick smile. ''I'm.. not that hungry'' .

I took brief glances at Lucas, who was pretending that nothing's wrong.

'How can he just act like that? Doesn't he remember who I am? Did he already forget that he bullied me for 2 freaking years?'

''oh baby you have something on the corner of your mouth. Here let me wipe that for you'' Lucas said as he wiped the corner of Seola's mouth clean with his thumb and licked it off.

I looked at them disgustingly, while my sister giggled.

''isn't he such a gentlemen, Jungwoo ah?'' Seola smiled brightly and linked her arm with Lucas's, giving him heart eyes.

I softly scoffed and adverted my eyes, before muttering a quiet ''sure..'' under my breath.

''so Jungwoo shi, tell me something about yourself'' Lucas suddenly spoke to me and showed me a cocky smile. Looking at his face only made me angrier.

''there is nothing to tell.. '' I muttered. ''oh come on, I bet you have something to tell. I want to know more about you'' he smiled.

I showed him a fake smile while glaring right at him. ''I think you already know enough about me''

He raised a brow for a second but kept his irritating smile. ''I doubt that Jungwoo shi, since we just met'' he laughed. My sister nervously laughed with him.

''you sure about that, Lucas shi?'' looking him dead straight in the eyes. I was expecting him to be surprised or something but his expression turned into a more serious one.

''Yah! Call him Hyung Jungwoo ah, he's a year older than you. and besides, how do you even know that he goes by the name Lucas? I thought you never cared about models?'' Seola nagged.

''I don't..'' I muttered, giving Lucas one more glare before turning my focus on the people around us.

''well anyway, Jungwoo is working as a Manhwa artist. He's really good at drawing and he's actually getting quite famous'' she explained proudly.

''ah really? What kind of Manhwa?'' Lucas asked, switching his focus between the two of us.

''nothing you need to know-'' I said sounding snappy. ''Boy love romance'' she blurts out.

''Noona! '' I cry out and shot her a warning look.

''calm down Jungwoo ah, I already told him that you're into boys'' she said shrugging her shoulders. I was flabbergasted.

''yeah, I know about that and I'm totally fine with it'' Lucas grinned.

I jumped up from my seat and gave him a hateful look ''Bullshit'' I said through gritted teeth.

''Jungwoo! Language'' Seola warned me, making me sigh, feeling frustrated .

''excuse me.. I still have work to do so I'm leaving first.. '' I bowed and rushed out of the restaurant,ignoring the calls from my sister.

***************************************************************