Part 34

(A/N I made a new cover:

(Warning: it's Alexander's POV so there will be a lot of swearing and angry stuff about Jeffershit)Alexander's POV

Alexander's POV

I don't care what my son is saying right now. And why is that cheating bitch here? She cheated on my son! At least that's what Eliza told me to think. I have no idea where we stand with her now. I haven't talked to Eliza since last night when Philip made me go to sleep in my own bed and not in my office.

I just want my quill and paperrrrrrr ugh I really need to write to fucking Jeffershit about how terrible of a person he is.

I hate him so much that you can't put into words. That's why I send him long letters explaining why I hate him. I mean, he's out of his goddamn mind if he thinks he's gonna win a second term. I mean, yeah he's been in power for four years now and he bought a huge fucking piece of land illegally. It was against the fucking constitution! And then Y/Ns father supported him. My god. When is this dumbass going to give me my quill and papers!

Eliza seems excited for some reason. Wait- is she mouthing the words 'I want grandbabies' ?

That dumbass better not have gotten that girl pregnant. If he did. He will never ever live the end of it from me.

I mean I have a bunch of jokes in my head right now. I also want to write. Where is my fucking quill and papers? Wait I forgot it's with my son.

I'll just like crawl into my office. I wonder if they'll notice?