He parked reaching my destination "it was nice seeing you today"

I smile at him " I feel the same and thanks for the ride" I say before getting out.

I wave him goodbye making my way away from his car to find Garrett since we agreed to meet at the park.

After our encounter, he has been a big supportive brother to me always calling and checking up on me and I appreciate it so much.

I found him seated on a bench beside the water fountain before sitting beside him gaining his attention " hey"

"How are you doing?" He asks with a smile.

"I am doing fine," I say before a frown appears on my face " where is Edward?"

I pleaded with him to let me see Edward after not seeing that bundle of joy for almost nine months so he agreed to let me have him today.

"He is over there," he says point towards Edward who was playing with a puppy " you got him a puppy? he always wanted one," I say watching him while he continues playing with the white fluffy dog.

"I got her as a birthday gift for him" I wasn't able to go for his birthday, you understand why.

"Edward" I call gaining his attention.

"Aunty Shiloh!" He yells running towards me with the puppy running behind him.

I laugh elated from how excited he looks, " how is my favorite nephew?" I ask placing him on my hip with his legs wrapped around my waist.

"Fine Aunty Shiloh, see dad brought me a puppy her name is Fluffy," he says grinning widely.

"Wow, she is so pretty" I Kiss his cheeks making him giggle.

"Aunty Shiloh are you going back, leaving us here because Mummy told me you traveled far away from us ?" He asks looking sad and curious. For a four-year-old, he was very clever.

"No am not going away because I will miss you so much, " I say making him grin happily.

"Your stomach is very big Aunty Shiloh, " he says curiously.

"My stomach is very big because your cousin is in here"

"Okay, let me take you home " Garrett announced cutting the unanswered questions of Edward.

We walk towards where his car is parked, the drive back to the house took twelve minutes but Garrett had to leave immediately for a meeting.

I walk into the quiet house with Edward holding on to my hand while my bag and his backpack rest on my shoulder with Fluffy walking behind us.

Placing his backpack and my bag on the couch in the living room before directing my gaze on the inquisitive eyes of Edward," so what would you like to do?" I ask making him sit on the couch beside me.

"I brought lion king it is in my backpack," he says playing with Fluffy on his lap.

I check through his backpack for the DVD before switching on the TV and DVD player.