Exposed

Thursday night was uneventful at Finn's house. Jamie slept in the same bed as Finn that night, hearing Finn's alarm go off at six in the morning. It was now Friday. Carefully shaking Finn awake, Jamie cooed quietly and checked the boy's diaper, "Finn~ Time to wake up... You need a nappy change." His boyfriend woke up, yawning and stretching. He whined quietly, "Can't I just lay here and you change me...?" Jamie tutted and rolled his eyes at the laziness, laughing a little. He smirked and accepted, "Fine, but I'm putting you in a slip nappy and not a pull-up." Grinning widely, he taped the safari-printed diaper on Finn's body and pat it. Finn woke up to see Jamie had an erection that almost poked against the diaper; his hands rushing to his boyfriend's boner. Jamie instantly got the hint and pulled his pyjama bottoms down; releasing his 7-inch dick. Finn licked his lips lightly and went down on his boyfriend, sucking on his dick quickly.

Ten minutes later and a throat full of semen, Finn went downstairs in just his diaper and made them both some toast, returning back upstairs. The safari-printed nappy went from pure white to saturated yellow, Jamie staring at it as the boy waddled over to him with the plate of toast. "You've had an accident, but it makes you look so fucking sexy." The older boy smiled, placing a hand on the warm padding and rubbing it a little. He immediately felt the erection through the plastic. "We have to get you a chastity cage." Jamie smirked. Finn mounted his boyfriend and sat on his lap, or more specifically his crotch and kissing him deeply. Jamie pulled away, "Come on, babe, we have to leave in like 20 minutes..." Finn whined and kept his right arm around Jamie's neck, chewing on a piece of toast. After they ate their breakfast, they both got dressed for school. As Finn went to put his trousers on,
Jamie stopped him and whispered into his ear, slipping a hand into the soaked nappy, "You wanna get kinky tonight?" He smirked, Finn moaning quietly under the grips of his boyfriend, nodded lightly. Jamie squeezed his boyfriend's balls tightly and kissed his neck.

Once their school bags were packed, they set off to the bus stop, before Finn suddenly went pale and realised he hadn't put underwear on, also remembering that the bullies on the bus said that he would be pantsed next. He explained the situation to Jamie, who laughed a little but then suggested they get the later bus as opposed to the usual one they get. The later bus requires them to walk from town up to school, but it would be worth it so Finn's diaper wasn't exposed to all of the kids on his bus. Quietly sighing, he sat himself down on the bus stop seat and relaxed in it, slouching down. Jamie smirked and laughed a little, "You should've seen your face, you would've thought you forgot to throw away the body after murdering someone." They exchanged a little laugh as the usual bus drove past them at the stop.

At the end of the day, it was time for Finn to face the music. The only bus home for another hour and a half was his usual bus; the one with the bullies. Jamie wasn't with him this time, but he hoped to keep his head down and silent for the entire bus journey, also staying downstairs whilst the bullies were upstairs. Turning on his Bose noise cancelling headphones, Finn linked them up to his phone and played some retro slow music. He quickly found a seat near the back at the bottom of the bus, pulling the hood up on his coat to hide his blonde hair and facing away from the door. Five minutes passed. Suddenly, he was roughly grabbed by a strong hand and shoved up the stairs; yelling out of fear. The bully ripped his headphones off him and whispered to him angrily, "If you make this harder for us, you'll regret being born." He growled quietly; Finn played along and went upstairs to the back where he felt on edge. All of a sudden, his hands were taped to opposite poles and he screamed quietly in fear. "N-No, please! I'm begging, don't do this...! I'll do anything..." he cried quickly, tears streaming down his face. The group of five laughed at Finn, the ringleader shaking his head. His hands were taped with strong duct tape, of which was also applied over his mouth and around his head. The loose trousers were yanked down- exposing the yellow safari-patterned nappy. The whole group gasped, grabbing the attention of most of the other teenagers on the bus. They too gasped, roaring in laughter at the soaked diaper boy they were staring at. One of the group members felt the diaper, raising it and dropping the saggy part that was soaked with pee. They continued to mess with him by holding his nose so he couldn't breath and full-on punching him. After a good twenty minutes passed by, all of the bullies got off the bus and left Finn there without pants, having stolen them. The boy was lucky enough for the bullies to have put his expensive headphones back in his bag so it wasn't proper theft, but Finn now had no coverage for the soaked diaper he was in.

Suddenly, a previously pantsed boy came over to Finn and sighed. Finn quickly retaliated, thinking he was coming over to feel him up or something, kicking a little. "Listen, listen, calm down, I'm gonna let you go!" The boy calmed Finn down and wrapped a small pink blanket around him, covering the diaper and reaching down to half of his calves. Carefully unwrapping the tape from around Finn's face, he moved on to cutting the tape around his wrists with his red scissors. "T-Thank you!" Finn exclaimed, sighing in relief and gasping for air, "Thank you so much! D-Do you have any spare trousers?" He pleaded. The boy shook his head and apologised. "The name's Cameron." He said instead, smiling at Finn. "Why you wearing those?" Cameron abruptly asked. Finn sighed, exhausted of having to explain his situation to people. Once he had finished explaining, it was Finn's time to get off the bus. When he pressed the stop button and began going back downstairs, Cameron followed suit. "Do you get off here too?" Finn asked, with a sound of agreement from the skinny boy behind him. The pink blanket looked embarrassing, especially since it only went down to his hairy ankles but it was much better than exposing the diaper fully.