Numbers

Finn sat down, his diaper acting as a sort of pillow as he rested his backside on the plastic seat. Cole was at the McDonald's counter ordering their meal as Finn waited patiently, playing a battle royale game on his phone. He hummed quietly, before noticing the cashier from the media store earlier. Thinking his options through before, he quickly stood up and went over to him, "Hey there! I'm Finn. I believe you're Tom...?" The boy smiled at the cashier. Tom nodded and joked, "I believe that's what it says on my name badge. How are you?"

Blushing lightly, Finn smiled and nodded, "I'm fine, I'm fine. Hey, I know I gave you my number earlier but I was wondering if we could exchange numbers now?" He asked nicely, with a chuckle from Tom, who nodded and got his phone now. They read each of their numbers to each other. "Alright, I'll call you later then?" Tom smiled at the boy, who nodded quickly and began making his way back over to his stepdad, but Tom quickly whispered in his ear, "Nice nappy, kiddo. It's completely obvious, too." Finn gasped quietly and blushed as he made his way back to the table, sitting down. Cole raised an eyebrow but smirked, "Someone has a crush~" He teased, laughing a little. Finn continued to blush intensely. "Shuddup..." he told Cole and began eating his burger and fries. Once he finished eating, Finn sat back and relaxed, finding today easy as possible. The diaper wasn't even an issue to him, so far. Quietly playing on his phone, Finn sat there, waiting for Cole to finish his meal. The boy turned his head to look over at Tom, but he had disappeared. Instead, a notification popped up on his screen explaining that Tom had to return to work.

Cole finally finished his chicken wrap and fries, cleaning the trash up after them. "Ready to go back home?" The man asked, smiling at his stepson. Finn nodded and stood up, feeling a warmth in the padding. He ignored it and assumed he was sweating heavily, saying that it was incredibly hot in here. They made their way back to the car. Finn opened his door and was about to place his backside in the velvet seat before Cole abruptly required, "Let's check your nappy, little fella." He said. Finn straightened his back and prepared to get in the back, but Cole had no patience, pulling the jeans down quickly. Finn tried to cover up, but he realised the car park was full of cars and that it would be near impossible to see the padding. Staring at the plastic padding, the stepdad made a face of slight disappointment. He pulled the jeans back up and claimed, "Uh, Finn...? Did you mean to wet this?" He asked, with a panicked shake of the head. "Ah. Then you've wet yourself, kiddo. I'm sorry, but we have to go back and get more..." Finn instantly teared up. The boy broke down, sitting on the concrete floor and sobbing into his hands. Cole carefully sat next to him and rubbed his back. "I'll go back by myself to save you any more embarrassment. Wait in the car for a bit, I'll be back as soon as possible."

As Finn sat in the car, watching a DVD on the CD/DVD car radio Cole had, he wondered how or when he wet unexpectedly. Then he realised when he was talking to Tom, he felt a warmth in the nappy. He must've wet when he was exchanging numbers to Tom. The Big Hero 6 DVD cheered him up; it was one of his favourite movies. Suddenly, his stomach growled loudly. Finn's eyes shot open as the food hit his bowels unexpectedly. Similar, the boy began pushing and pulling on the door handle, before coming to the conclusion that it was locked and couldn't be unlocked from the inside. Finn made sounds of panic, trying all of the doors. As he sat on his knees in the back seats, one last growl from his stomach released his bowels unexpectedly and out of control. The back of the diaper exploded, holding a firm mess in the white padding. He cried quietly; was he, a 16 year old, really becoming a baby? He soon awaited the return of his stepdad. Cole was in Finn's vision, holding four large exposed packs of Tena diapers, two packs were pull-up style and the other two were the style he was wearing currently. The stepdad opened the boot, throwing the padding in there and noticing Finn was in the back seat. As Cole opened the back door, an unpleasant smell hit the man. Seeing Finn's puffy eyes and tear-ridden cheeks, he then realised. Cole sighed lightly, but laughed it off, "Let's get you out of that dirty diaper and into a nice, clean one." Finn laid on the back seat, feeling his last shred of dignity being lost as the new, clean padding was strapped to his once-messy bottom.