School Day

Finn began making his way to the bus stop at around half seven in the morning. His wireless headphones suppressed the sound of the many cars driving by on the cold, dark morning. Quietly stopping, he placed his bag on the floor and checked his bag again, seeing four pull-ups and his usual school books. Finn was currently in a jungle-patterned slip diaper. Cole wanted to prove to Finn that they weren't too obvious; and to the boy's surprise, they weren't. He sat on the bland bus stop seat and waited for the bus as grunge music filled his ears. He shuffled uncomfortably as the comfortable padding was like a pillow around his bubble butt again, many audible crinkles getting the attention of the other teens around him; but because of the noise-cancelling feature of Finn's headphones, he didn't hear them. Once he was finally comfortable, he noticed the bus coming around the corner and pulling up to the bus stop.

After scanning his bus pass, Finn quickly took his seat far from the usual Year 11 bullies on the bus, trying to get attention far away from his padded ass. This bus journey was silent, aside from another Year 8 being tied to the rails and pantsed again to reveal the poor boy's white briefs. Thank god that's not me... Finn thought, looking away from the younger boy and out of the window. The rest of the journey was quiet after the boy got away from the bullies. When the bus finally arrived at the school, Finn rushed off the bus quickly, before falling into the clutches of the ringleader of the bully ring, "You're next, Tenny." The older teen referred to Finn's school year, "You better watch out on Friday." Finn whimpered out of fear, running off as soon as he was released from the big bully's hands.

When he finally met up with Jamie, they went about the day normally. Finn had computing first and wasn't allowed to drink water in the room, so he didn't have any accidents. Second period was Physics with Jamie, so drinking wasn't allowed either. At break time, Finn drank a lot of water due to not having any since breakfast over three hours ago. His 500ml water bottle was empty by the time he had made his way to the canteen. Only grabbing a pot of grapes, Finn decided to have a light snack for now. During third period, his bladder was pretty full but he knew the diaper could hold a lot. Halfway into English, Finn had control over his bladder, but decided to release it into the padding, warmth spreading across his generals and down his ass. The sound of trickling fluids was disguised by the loud teacher's voice. However, Jamie, who was sitting next to him, heard it. When the coast was clear, Jamie opened Finn's trousers to see how wet it was; just to see what a wet diaper looked like. Fourth period was uneventful, French didn't excite him much; sitting at the back and copying from the textbook a lot. Unexpectedly, Finn's stomach twisted and turned; the need to mess growing bigger and bigger. Knowing that the smell would be trapped in the tight padding, the boy pretended to drop his pen on the floor, forming a squatting position and dumping in his diaper. There was a quiet crinkle. Once he was done, Finn returned to his seated position, feeling the solid mess spread around the diaper and on his ass; it was a nice, mushy feeling.

The bell rang, indicating the start of Lunch. Just before everyone started to pack up, the French teacher asked for Finn to stay behind. Everyone did their usual "ooh"s to indicate Finn might be in trouble, but the teacher silenced them. Once everyone had left, he made the boy stand at the back of the room, against the wall, in front of him. "Finn, did you shit yourself in my class?" He abruptly asked, making Finn kind of shocked. The boy blushed and looked down at his feet, nodding lightly. "I see." The man didn't seem too angry about it, but searched through Finn's, finding a fresh pull-up. He then went over to his closet, unlocking it and revealing enough space to hide the two. Mr. Braun patted the soft floor in the closet and said, "Your stepdad said that teachers are allowed to change you because you don't know how to do it, supposedly?" The man smiled, with Finn seeming a little against this. Mr. Braun reassured him by saying, "If you want, I can close the closet door behind us and lock it so no-one can see you." This persuaded Finn successfully, closing the closet door behind him as he entered; the teacher locking it behind him from the inside.

As Finn laid down and the diaper was untaped, the smell filled the small face they were in. Mr. Braun fake-gagged, but laughed a little. He wiped Finn's dick and balls, watching it get slightly hard. The boy wasn't sure why he got that, even with his stepdad on Friday. The teacher then removed the mess from Finn's ass, appreciating the naked boy in all his glory for a second. As Mr. Braun powdered Finn's genitals, he got another feel for them, noticing that the boy was getting harder in his hands. Raising an eyebrow and not continuing anything sexual to gain the boy's trust, the teacher pulled the nappy up his thighs and to his waist. The skateboard and sunglasses pattern tried to emulate the look of real underwear, but failed severely. Mr. Braun patted the diaper and helped Finn get redressed. "I'll see you next lesson, Finn." He smiled, watching the less-thickly padded boy walk off to meet up with Jamie.

Once they found each other, Jamie asked, "Where were you? It's already ten minutes into lunch!" He seemed agitated, around an eighth through cleaning the drama prop closet. It was a part of their volunteering work. Finn blushed and closed the door, laughing ecstatically. "You'll never guess what?" He was excited to tell Jamie this, who told him to spit it out. "Mr. Braun just changed me!" Jamie gasped and dropped the clothes he was holding. He was in a state of pure disbelief, "No way..." Finn nodded quickly. Mr. Braun was an incredibly attractive teacher in his mid-20's, constantly wearing his dress shirts up to his elbows. His six-pack constantly sneaked peeks of the outside world by making an outline of itself in the teacher's shirt. "Dude, how didn't you nut yourself!?" Jamie joked, but Finn laughed back. He admitted to his friend, "I did get a little hard... I'm hoping I can make a move next time..." Jamie gasped again and laughed a little, "You fucking sneakster..."