Parental Lock

The two sat in front of their bowls of pasta, quietly eating. Cole quickly sparked up conversation and carefully said, "So, I talked to the doctor earlier..." Finn's attention snapped to his stepdad, listening clearly to him, "..a-about your accident. And they suggested you take the day off tomorrow." The boy's eyes widened in excitement, ecstatic to have any kind of day off. "...but that comes with two conditions, alright?" Finn nodded and instantly agreed; the thought of a three-day weekend filling his happiness meter instantly. "And I want you to understand this isn't any less harder on me than it is you, okay?"

Finn nodded, letting Cole speak as he said, "So, one, the first thing you do is clean your room; and I mean hoover, dust, everything." He paused, before stating, "And, two, the doctor recommend that you wear, uhm..." Once more, the man paused, with Finn practically on the edge of his seat. "D-Diapers..." Finn's eyes widened again in shock, about to interrupt Cole with declines and oppositions, but his stepdad quickly said, "But only for tomorrow! And if you don't have another accident, we can forget this whole thing. I promise, and I swear on your mother's grave that if you stay dry that I will forget all about this and we can continue our trip to Alton Towers, okay?" Cole smiled widely. Finn still seemed opposed to this whole thing, but it was only for tomorrow. That couldn't be too hard. Plus, there was a bathroom right next to Finn's room so it wouldn't be too hard to get to one.

"Fine..." Finn muttered under his breath, with Cole returning some comments about how he was brave, "But only if I can have the time limit taken off my PlayStation for the whole of tomorrow and Saturday!" He added in a condition of his own. Cole considered it, realising that Finn would only agree to this if his condition was lived with. "It goes back on Monday with a new code. The current one is 1972." The stepdad claimed. Finn realised what the pin was. He whispered loudly, "Mum's birth year...?" Cole nodded and smiled. He then tapped the table, referring to Finn's bowl of food, "Come on, eat up! We need to go out to town tomorrow." He kindheartedly commanded, watching Finn quickly eat the rest of the pasta to play his PlayStation. Once the boy had departed upstairs, Cole picked up the empty dirty dishes and placed them in the sink to soak. The man soon fell asleep on the couch with a can of soda in his hand and the TV playing.

Upstairs, Finn unlocked the parental controls, meaning his three-hour daily limit was removed. He inserted his favourite shooter game and began playing until 2am, where he promptly fell asleep.

At around nine in the morning, the boy woke up to a wet carpet, specifically where his crotch was when he had fallen asleep. "Oh, shit, fuck, balls!" He exclaimed quietly and placed down a towel, stomping lightly and placing enough pressure to start to soak it up. He blushed deeply as his stepdad came in to see Finn in just his boxers, soaking up a wet patch with a blue towel. Cole sighed lightly and got down to Finn's eye level, which had already started tearing up. "I'm not going to count this, okay?" He hugged the boy and patted his back, saying quietly, "Go get dressed, we're going to the shopping centre." Normally, Finn would be excited but he knew that they were going to get diapers from the large pharmacy that was in there. "I'll get you a game if you behave well." Cole smiled, with Finn returning the expression soon after but wider. "Okay, I'll be down in a minute." Finn nodded and watched him leave.

Finn got dressed into some loose jeans and a graphic tee- an Oblivion design from Alton Towers when he last went. He stared in the mirror and sighed quietly. Hopping down the stairs, Finn saw his stepdad waiting patiently for him. "You ready to go?" Cole smiled widely, with a nod in response from Finn.

The car journey was silent as they made their way to the large shopping mall. As Cole got out of the car, he found an abandoned trolley in the space next to him. Finn got off his phone and slipped it in his pocket, standing up straight. Stretching quietly, he grabbed the reusable drawstring plastic bag he brought along with him to hide the diapers once they bought them as he didn't want them on display. "Right, lets go kiddo." Finn stopped dead in his tracks after hearing that nickname. He raised an eyebrow and angrily asked, "What did you call me?" Crossing his arms, Finn quickly went into defensive mode. Cole chuckled, his older face creasing as he smiled, "Nothing. Let's get going. I'll repeat, if you're good, you can have £50 to spend in the game store." Finn quickly removed the angry mood, instantly cheered up.