Text Messaging

Finn sat on the couch, laying his head in Cole's lap and taking a long nap. The boy snored quietly and fast, whilst his stepdad watched a game show on the TV; quietly of course. Cole's attention snapped to the sound of a liquid running, muting the TV and raising an eyebrow. No-one was using the taps or shower as they were the only ones in the house. The man's eyes then laid on his stepson's white padding, which was gradually becoming less white, and more saturated. "Ah, right." To the left of Finn was the bag that had his new games in it. Carefully manoeuvring Finn's head off of his lap, Cole quietly made his way upstairs and unplugging the PS4 from the boy's room, bringing it downstairs silently. Whilst wiring and setting it up, Finn yawned loudly and stretched, waking up from his nap. The boy's right hand immediately went to his soaked diaper, whining quietly. "Another accident, champ?" Cole asked, with a nod in response from Finn. "No worries. There's still at least twelve raindrops on there; that can withhold much more." The man smiled, turning on the PS4 and standing up, "So I decided to keep your PlayStation down here during the day so I can watch your padding to prevent leaks onto the carpets, okay?"

Raising an eyebrow, Finn countered, "But you bought me these plastic pants...!" He reaches into the bag full of games and diapers, pulling out the mentioned item, "You said these prevent those!" Finn whined, throwing a tantrum like a toddler would. Cole sighed and sat next to his stepson, "Finn, this is harder for me than it is for you, alright? I don't like seeing you upset and neither would Mum. Please just behave for now..." the boy stopped and sighed. Finn admitted, "I don't think I want to be like this..." he referred to his string of recent accidents. "Diapers are so gross..."

Cole felt slightly saddened by this remark, but then remembered about the boy his stepson was talking to before, "Hey, why don't you see if that guy you talked to earlier has messaged you? Ask what he thinks of this whole situation." He smiled. Finn stood up slowly and grabbed his phone from upstairs. Returning downstairs with it, he had noticed he had many texts from his best friend, Jamie, and less texts from Tom. Jamie was his priority at the moment, reading the friend's many messages. Many of them read things asking where he was on Friday and why Finn abandoned him. It was now Sunday, so he text his best friend claiming that he would be back to school tomorrow. Then texting back Tom quickly, he snapped his attention back to his stepdad that was playing on his Grand Theft Auto Online account, taking the controller out of his hand. "What am I going to do tomorrow at school? I can't wear these, they're way too thick." Finn asked Cole, who smiled and reached behind the sofa, grabbing a pack of adult pull-ups. They had a special front and back absorbency, also with a semi-realistic underwear look to them; but instead more of a child's brief design. One of its specific features was its different designs in each packet: one had skateboards and sunglasses all over it, one was a basic stripes pattern and another was a camouflage design. Finn didn't seem too opposed to these, but then asked, "What about PE? I have to get changed with everyone else..." Cole nodded and smiled widely as he had a plan, "I talked to the school on Friday and they said they had a private changing room and that you have to take a friend with you in case you get injured." Finn's mind instantly snapped to Jamie, but then he realised he had to confess his incontinence to his best fiend. Nodding quietly, Finn sighed and stood up, crinkling his way upstairs and muttering, "I gotta go talk to Jamie..." Cole nodded back, understanding this and going back to the game.

The phone rang five times before the line was picked up, Jamie's usual deep voice picking up. They began the conversation, executing some basic small talk. Finn then broke it to his best friend, "Jamie, listen... I, uh, am incontinent... meaning I have to wear nappies..." he blushed and awaited the response. Jamie chuckled lightly, but then realised Finn wasn't lying. "Ah, right... do you need me to change it at school or something?" The friend asked. Finn stuttered and laughed a little, "U-Uh, maybe... I don't know how to do it." The two exchanged a laugh and joked about the situation to make the boy feel better about it. During the half an hour call, Finn soaked the diaper and didn't realise he had leaked until he felt liquid run down his thigh and calf. "Ah shit... I just leaked all over my carpet... I'll talk to you tomorrow." They said goodbye and Finn returned downstairs with a slightly saddened face, "Cole... I leaked..." the boy admitted. Cole chuckled a little and cooed him to lay on the floor, ripping a diaper out of the packet and handing Finn one of the pacifiers they bought earlier. The boy suckled on it comfortably and awaited the change, but only felt holes being poked in the original diaper and another being taped over the top. Raising an eyebrow, Finn took the pacifier out of his mouth and asked, "What're you doing?"

Cole smiled and patted the incredibly thick double padding, "Putting you in a double diaper. Just getting you used to thickness."