Meeting FronkOreo And Prepping For An Artshow

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What's the worst that I could say? Things are better if I stay. So long and goodnight, So long not goodnight."

"Well I'm pretty so your argument is invalid!"

"Well I'm darker than you. I'm much more of a badass."

"You catch flies and set them free because you can't kill them, it makes you feel bad. Yea such a badass."

"Well, if you carry on this way, Things are better if I stay. So long and goodnight, So long not goodnight."

"Thats...Beside the point.."

He giggled, rolling his eyes.

As the music faded, he pulled into the driveway of an odd looking building, turning the car off and started getting out. I copied him, and followed him as he begun to walk towards the building.

Suddenly a red-haired woman ran towards us, squealing.  She practically jumped on Gee, they squealed and hugged each other while I stood there awkwardly.

"Vivian!! Oh my God its so good to see you darling! I haven't seen you since art school."

She had red hair, startling green eyes and bright red lipstick. Her blouse was quite professional looking, a light purple paired with black slacks and high heels.

"I know I know Gee! Ahh I just can't believe you're here! Is that the one you've been talking about?"

She gestured over to me, Gee nodded. 

"Yes, yes Gerard sweetheart, this is Vivian. Shes my old art school buddy, I called her up yesterday about your art."

I looked at him wide eyed, he nodded towards the sign.

'St. Elena Museum Of Art.'

"Well hello, its nice to meet you, Gee here has told me many things about you."

She smiled brightly as she lead us inside. Oddly enough, it comforted me. I looked around, the building was huge. Paintings littered the white walls, along with names of artists and titles.

"Hi Vivian, n-nice to meet you."

I stuttered, she giggled and patted my back, before returning to Gee's side. I looked around more, taking in the aura of creativity around me. I smiled, I fit here.

"You're right Gee, he does got a nice backside. Its so round.."

Gee giggled, wrapping an arm around my waist. As I turned bright red they whispered back and forth.

"I know, its perfect for smacking. And...Other things.."

"Naughty Gee! Though I must say, he's got a better ass than I do and I'm a woman!"

"I can hear you two."

They looked at me, I saw Gee blush for the first time and Vivian coughed awkwardly. I started laughing, which caused them to loosen up a bit.

"God Gee, you're such a pervert."

He smirked, then winked at me.

"Of course, that's just me sugar! Anyways, Viv, when will he be here?"

"He said soon he sent a text awhile ago, anyways I gotta go back to work I'll be off later."

"Awh okay Viv, see you soon."

He kissed her cheek before she left.

I looked at Gee confused. I heard a voice behind us.

"Hey baby, I see you dyed your hair again."