The Third Option After Death

Start from the beginning

But the minute I exited the restroom the plane shook rather hard, I stumbled and quickly stabilized myself by grabbing nearest seat. The captain told us to get back into our seat and buckled up, since they experience a bad weather. I saw that we are above Atlantic sea, according to the map on the screen in the front row of the seat. The plane shook again, and this time I saw a freaking lightning bolt flashes outside, followed by a loud thunderclap could be heard along with a few screams and curses.

Then, out of nowhere a huge lightning bolt flashes again and the plane began to take a nose dive into the ocean below us, which is even worse than the sky itself. There's a freaking storm below there, like a huge storm, and this plane got smacked in the middle of it. It looks like that the sky and the ocean have a fight among each other, a war just brew between those two, lighting stroke the sea, and the sea sent a huge wave as if the sea itself try to reach the sky and dragged them into the depth. The oxygen mask began to fall from the compartment above me, and I quickly pulled it towards my face and covered my mouth and nose, and put the strap over my head. My hand gripped the hand rest so hard, until my knuckle went white, I breathed frantically as my heart tried its best to escape from my rib cage.

Adrenaline were being pumped into my blood system quickly, as my eyes darted around to find something that can save me, if this plane decided to crash into the middle of the ocean. Before I could find it, my sight became hazy and before I know it, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as the plane began to crash into the ocean below us. I felt something cold began to spread around my body, and then nothing. Darkness enveloped me, as the coldness began to fade away until I couldn't fell anything anymore.

Am I dead? That question began to float in my mind as I began to wait, waiting until something or someone brought all my senses back to me. But, I felt something tugging me, grabbing me and dragging me into someplace that I didn't even recognize. I heard a something faintly, and then darkness again. Nothing happened for a long time, since I didn't even know how long I'm in this darkness. Since nothing happened till now I could only drew one and only conclusion, one conclusion that I hated the most. And that conclusion is...

I'm dead, yep I'm dead! How did I know that I'm dead? Well, I'm floating in the darkness right now, and only god knew how long I'm stuck in this darkness. I couldn't see anything, and couldn't feel anything. After all, the plane that I'm in crashed in the middle of the ocean. That's just...I didn't even know how to express my anger and frustration, why do you ask? Do you even dare to ask why?! Fine let me put it nicely.

I have a fucking fiancé, an amazing girl that I'm about to marry a month later. I just graduated from a freaking University for god sake and I finally managed to finish it with outstanding 3.90 GPA in Pharmacy, yes freaking Pharmacy! And after that a big Pharmaceutical Company already asked me to join in, after I graduated and I will worked there on next spring!

Next, I have a small but amazing family that waiting for me back in D.C, my youngest brother that idolized me and practically worship the ground where I walked by, and my annoying but smart little sister that just finished her high school, and about to enter college, and both of our parent that loved us to death! And to put a cherry on top, I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!! I'm still 23 years old for Christ sake! I didn't want to die that young, I still can put my ability to change the world into a better place and made my family proud!

And all of that just gone in a puff! All of that hard work just gone, and that's because one fucking awful weather! This is not fair, seriously, this is just not fair! I swung my fist around and found out I enveloped in some kind of liquid. I moved around and bumped into something soft, I groaned internally. Great, I'm in some kind of enclosed space full with strange liquid. Is this some kind of new hell? Or heaven? Probably heaven since I had a dream to find a cure the cancer and I'm practically a good guy.