"Yeah, i put sweat pants on." I said while waving his waist with mine.

"Yoongichi!" He giggled.

"I need to make breakfast!" He said.

I lifted my head.

"Can I get a kiss now?" I asked.

He turned his head and pecked my lips.

"Can I get a longer kiss?" I grinned.

He sighed with a smile and gripped my hands on his waist, he turned his head and puckered his lips, i kissed him passionately, going in deep but not too deep. He released the kiss and stared into my eyes.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

"Satisfied." I said with a grin.

I released Jin from the hug and sat down on my couch and turned on the TV. I watched some news and what not. I sat there patiently waiting for Jin to finish up the cooking. About 30 minutes past and i finally saw him coming in with two plates in his hands.

He handed me the dish which had pancakes, eggs, and bacon. His plate had the same. We both ate and laughed together, i made Jin flustered like always. He's adorable when he gets mad or nervous.

Finally, Jin and I finished the dish and sat there, wondering what to do. We came up with the idea to go to the beach, so thats what we did.

I put my swimming trunks on and left my white sleeveless shirt on. I got the umbrella, mat, and cooler. I filled the cooler with drinks and snacks. I brought towels and sun screen too.

Jin and I went into my garage. His eyes widened.

"You know how to drive?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course."

"Then howcome you never drive to school?" He squinted his eyes at me.

"It saves money and saves gas." I said. He kept his eyes squinted at me.

"What? Im 18, i can drive on my own! Besides, you're 15, you can't drive until you're atleast 18." I said.

"I can drive a motorcycle at age 16!" He said in excitement.

"Yeah, um, hell no. Motorcycles are fucking dangerous."

He rolled his eyes at me in irritation. I got all the stuff in the back of the car. Jin was already sitting in the passenger seat. I got in and started the engine. I put my seat belt on and checked if Jin had his on.

I started driving to the beach, Jin and I sung all the way there, to be honest, I never knew he could sing well. Although sometimes he's messing around, he can sing, however, he isn't quite good at rapping, but who am i to judge, i suck at singing and rapping.

-
We finally made it to the beach and set up everything. We went to the part of the beach where barely anyone is at, the weather was 72 with a nice breeze. Jin sat down on the beach chair under the umbrella with his glasses. Suddenly, i noticed.

"How come you're not wearing your swimming trunks?" He was still wearing his pink sweater and brown shorts from yesterday.

"Im not going into the water." He said.

"Then what was the whole point of going to the beach if you're not going to go to the water?!" Jin shrugged his shoulders, i sighed.

I looked through the bag and finally found the sunscreen. I spreaded some on my arms and legs, i took off my shirt and put some on my chest and neck, suddenly, i noticed that i couldn't reach my back. I handed it to Jin and he stared at it in confusion.