Upon finishing the food, Haknyeon felt his phone beep in his tight pants. He struggled to get his hand into the pocket to get the phone out, but he did eventually. It was a text from Hyewon, naturally.

"We're there in 5 minutes be ready." 

He quickly locked his phone and walked back upstairs, and retrieved his bag and threw it around his shoulder, quickly fixing any hairs that managed to find themselves out of place after his walk downstairs. He put a mint in his mouth and let it melt and walked down the stairs and out the front door of his home.

As soon as he shut the door he looked in front of him to see a Bentley coming up, the top of the car coming undone and revealing Sunwoo and Hyewon on the inside of the vehicle, occupying the two front seats.

"Get in loser we're going shopping!" Hyewon yelled out from the passenger side of the car towards Haknyeon, smiling at her Mean Girls reference, seeing Haknyeon's face light up at the reference too.

Sunwoo looked toward Haknyeon and noticed his outfit and looked away quickly, blinking a few times.

Hyewon took notice of it too and spoke:

"You know we're just going to an iHop right. We're not going to the grammys or the mamas." 

Haknyeon got into the car as the top connected with the windshield of the car once again and they started to drive down the road.

"I know, I just figured why not."

"Whatever floats your boat champ." Hyewon spoke as she turned the radio on.

"dugeungeorineun mammankeum yerihage churihae"

Haknyeon's ears perked and his face lit up again as Cherry Bullet's "Q&A" rang throughout the car. Hyewon looked back at him and smiled.

"It's our song bitch you better sing!" she smirked and started to sing along. 

Haknyeon was a little nervous of showing excitement and himself around Sunwoo, but he couldn't resist, not to this song. If it was any other song, he wouldn't follow Hyewon's lead, but he couldn't not sing this.

"dulmane dulmane Q Q Q Q Q&A"   Hyewon and Haknyeon sang aloud.

"apeuro jal butakhalge nareul algo shipeojil ttae"  Hyewon sang outloud, then spoke:

"Hak! It's your line!" 

Just as Haknyeon was about to sing the second part of the chorus, Sunwoo reached over and shut the radio off.

Haknyeon's face was drained of the happiness it held a moment ago, and Hyewon smacked Sunwoo's arm, causing him to swerve a little bit, but not too much as to cause anything bad to happen to them nor the car. 

"Why the hell did you turn the radio off! We were having fun!" Hyewon spoke towards Sunwoo, her voice a tiny bit raised due to her annoyance with her boyfriend. 

Sunwoo raised his voice quite a bit, understandably so having just swerved.

"Can you stop! I turned it off cause I'm trying to drive not get us killed like you just tried to! Or worse, hurt my car."

Hyewon rolled her eyes as they pulled up to the iHop and all got out and went inside.

"Do we want to sit at a booth or just a table with an empty chair cause we have no friends besides just us?" Hyewon asked the other two.

"A booth so we can be closer to each other babe." Sunwoo suggested, wrapping his arm around Hyewon's waist, causing both of them to smile and her to lay her head on his shoulder.