EXO Sehun: First time

Hello, I know I haven't been reading but I'm busy with the final exam. that is happening in next week. 

I been so busy with school stuffs, so I need to get homework to finish and I think I'm gonna put this story on hold for awhile until the final exams ended. 

This is gonna my first time smut. 

So please prepare yourself. 

Sorry with the grammar mistakes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M/N's Pov

I'm waiting for my boyfriend Sehun to come home for our 4th anniversary of being together. But it seem like he is not always at home, always ended up working himself again. I know how hard is it being well known idol from famous boy band named: EXO. Sehun is late again, but I don't mind at all but it really gets lonely in here which I haven't got used to it. I invited my friends to hangout with me in the house, they sometimes stay for the night. I know Sehun's schedule are busy and full packed like always, I have a job which is being a kindergarten teacher, I love kids and I really love my job. Sehun loves me and I love him too, he promise me that we will together until death pulls us apart along the promise ring he give to me. 

I sat down on the couch, I play with my promise ring on my finger as I'm been watching the drama lately, trying to keep up but failed. It been for 5 weeks that it happening. I hear the doorknob ratting as if someone is open the door, I look over my shoulders and see my boyfriend who is half death of tiredness. I stood up from my seat on the floor and run over him, I wrap my arms around him where he hugs back. 

"How are you?" I asks as he just hummed to respond, Sehun wrap my waist and kiss me on the lips as he lead us into the bedroom where I know Sehun is overworking himself and I'm stressed. 

I moan when he bits my lower lips as he put his tongue into my mouth, I felt my legs are weak because of his actions, he pulls away as he take off his shirt, and I take off my shirt as Sehun kiss me again, hungrily. I moan when he rubs into my boner with my own erection. 

"Please," I whined, as he rips off my clothes all at once.

 I moan at sudden movement. He kisses my neck while roughly leaving love marks down to my neck and everywhere in my body which it bringing me near almost an orgasm. 

"Take off, your clothes." I told him. Sehun chuckles at my words, but I sit up and decides to undress him, I felt nervous when I see his throbbing member, it so fucking huge. I push him to lay down on his back to make it easy, the nervous even though this is our first time doing this. 

"It okay, if you don't want to do this" Sehun said to me, as he sits up and looks into my eye. There is so many questions in my mind like if I was doing this wrong? Or What happen if he doesn't like it? Or what happen if he did this with other person who is better than me at this? 

I shake away with the questions off my mind as I push him to lay down on his bed as he moan when I touch his dick with my hands. 

I find it weird. The pre-cum at the tip of his dick is dripping down as I lead down and gives it kitten licks. 

Once I got the hang of out, I suck harder and harder, letting the dick hits the back of my throat, Sehun moan at the pressure he is giving. 

He starts thrusting upwards into your mouth and you suck to the rhythm too. 

His sexy moans were the only thing on your mind. You felt his cock twitches in your mouth and you know he might cum. As you suck even harder and harder then comes inside of your mouth.

"It's not fair, that you pressure me, now it's my turn." Sehun spreads your legs apart as he sudden got up and search under the bed. 

M/n look what Sehun was holding in his hand holding a bottle of newly purchased lube.

Sehun sits in front of you and spreads your legs out again, he puts the lube to the side. He attacks your hole and eats it out mercilessly.

M/n let out of a chocked moan, his hand reaches onto his brown messy hair for you death life. He slurps, and bites, and licks like a fucking pro. You didn't even think straight with the pressure what Sehun is giving you.

"Se-Sehun, more." You said.

He obeys and sticks his tongue in further before, leaving you a moan mess

"I-I need you, inside of me. Hunnie." You moan again.

Sehun pulls away and nods while grab the bottle of lube and coating his fingers.

You watch him as he inserts one finger  into you.

It hurts but the lube made a little it easier, you whimper to let him know to insert another digit and he does so, while scissoring you open.

This hurts a lot more, you whine. He says "Sorry, baby," while kissing your lips softy to distract you. He inserts three fingers and slowly thrust, while you feel the pain turn into pleasure,

Sehun thrust his fingers faster and harder inside of you making you moan louder and louder.

You moan out into the kiss, "Fuck me now."

He pulls away and licks his lips again, in your bottom view, when you look up at Sehun, he looked sexy with messy hair. While he coated his member with as much lube as possible and he smothers your hole with more too, so he doesn't want to hurt you.

You lift up your leg as he lines himself up against your puckering hole, pushing only his tip in, so you can get used to the size

"Go in." You said, Sehun nods his head as he pushes himself all the way in slowly without hurting you.

The lube dulled the pain, so you just wanted him to fuck you already. You give him a signal to go, he grins and thrust in and out mercilessly.

Your moan were loud and long. He keeps cursing every time you moan his name. Every time he thrusts, he seems to hit a spot further than before,

"More." You scream and he grins

Sehun picks up one of your legs and places them to the side of his legs, he held your hips tightly while he pounding into you at beast mode 

"Right there." You moan when he hits your prostate.

Once he knew he found it, he hits there over and over, gaining speed and you can't even speak.

The bedroom was filled with only the sounds of skin slapping, your loud moans and his breathy moans,

"I-" You start to say before you could finish, you cum onto your stomach and his abs.

Sehun moans at the sight, his thrusts become slobby and comes inside you while he moans your name.

After he pulls out of you, he collapses beside you and wraps his arms around you while cuddles with you, bringing you into a warm embrace.

"Happy anniversary, baby." Sehun says.

You let out a small giggling, and says, "Happy anniversary, to you too."

He smiles and says, "I love you, do you know that?"

"I love you too," You says while kiss him softy

both of you went asleep after that.