BTS Yoongi: the deal

"God, damn it." The mint haired hissed under his breath. As he race to the school library he pass by other students in the hallway because he is 2 hour late. Once as he got there, he see a male figure who was waiting for him, m/n. The smartest nerd in his classes and he got straight A's lot of times and he is that kind of teen who follows the rules but not Yoongi of course. M/N who agreed to help Yoongi with his grade because he is failed in math

 the mint haired teen didn't like the most is the boring math class what he thinks of. He usually gets B+ to his other classes but he gets F in his math class. Yoongi thinks that the teacher didn't like him not the other students.

"Your late," The male said, he let out a small sigh from his mouth. Yoongi just rolls his eyes as he took the empty seat next to the other male. 

"I was busy." Yoongi respond. 

'Probably sucking dicks,' M/n thought in his mind, he didn't know that he say it out loud, he noticed Yoongi staring at him with surprised look. Before Yoongi could open his mouth that when M/n spoked up, "We should get to work," 

They both got their stuffs in front of them as M/n helps Yoongi with his math questions that he could understand better. Yoongi couldn't help it but to stare at the younger male next to him, he know that he have a crush on him ever since M/n started in high school. His friends only know about his crush on the younger male, Yoongi just sighed as he remembers about how he told his friends about his crush, Jimin and Jin who were fanboying, Namjoon is smiling like a jerk, Hoseok and Jungkook were just teasing Yoongi along with Taehyung. 

"Hello? Yoongi," M/n says, his hand waves in front of Yoongi's face who is in his thoughts right now, the younger male knows about Min Yoongi because his friends warns the younger male, Yoongi is member of BTS who is the toughest group that you don't want to mess with, he is the second oldest of the group, along with the other members in the group: Kim Seok-Jin aka Jin, Kim Namjoon aka Rap Monster or RapMon, Jung Hoseok aka Jhope, Park Jimin aka Jimin, Jeon Jungkook aka Jungkook and Kim Taehyung aka V. These guys who are known as BTS is short for Bangtan Boys or Bangtan Sonyeondan and there Min Yoongi aka Suga, M/n knows that Donghae warn him about getting to close to Yoongi while helping him with his math problems, but the younger male couldn't help it but to fall in love with the mint haired teen when he first saw him. 

M/n felt his phone vibrate inside his front jean pocket, he fishes his phone out of his pocket and saw the message from his friend: Donghae. 

M/n, where are you? You are still in the library? That jerk ditch you, didn't he

M/n just smiles at the message that was giving to him from his friend, Donghae was the first person who talk to him even though m/n is a loner and he likes it being alone without no one could talk that probably sounds so sad. M/n and Donghae both connected with each other that why they become friends that fast, they both understand each other like no one else could. Yoongi snap out of his though, he realize that he is staring him too long, he immediate look away, his heart flutter when he saw the younger male smiles when he was looking at his phone, M/n look back and see Yoongi doing his work, he immediate reply a message back and shove his phone back into his jean pocket. Yoongi continue on his work with M/n helping him along with few math problems that he doesn't understand. 

-Few hour later-

Once as all of the math problems was done. Yoongi look back in his work as he careful look at his paper again before let M/n to see the paper. He hand the sheet of paper to M/n as he looks all over the math problems. 

"That is all correct, Yoongi." M/n said, he handed his paper back to Yoongi. They both packed their stuffs into their bags. Yoongi know that he should make his move on M/n like how Namjoon and Jin tells him before someone make a move on the younger male. Yoongi grab his wrist before he walk straight the door. 

"Huh? What wrong, Yoongi?" M/n asks confused. 

"Let make a deal, alright?" Yoongi said, M/n just stares at him all confused but he didn't know that he nods his head to agreed with him like his whole body is controlling him right now.

"If I get A+ or B+ on math, you will go on a date with me." Yoongi said without any hesitant. He looks at M/n who is blushing, Yoongi cant help it but to chuckles at the younger male, 

"If you get a D or F. I will let the others students to help you." M/n said, Yoongi cannot help but to pouted where M/n just smiles. 

"Deal." They both said, they shake their hands and then they gone into their different ways, M/n hanging out with Donghae in his apartment, while in the BTS's dorm. Yoongi get busy with his math problems in his shared bedroom with his roommate with Jin. 

'I need to pass this test on next Friday.' Yoongi thought. Continue working on his work, 

-On next Friday-

"Good job, everyone, let me mark these tests before handed back to you," The teacher said as he mark the tests and then he hand back to the students. Namjoon just smiles at the mark he was given was A+ same goes with Yoongi and Jin while V and Jhope was just happy about the mark that their teacher gives him. Yoongi got up from his seat, he walks to M/n as he shows him his mark where M/n congrats him.

"Get yourself ready for the date, because I won the deal." Yoongi said with a smug smirk on his face. M/n just sighed as he knows that he lost the deal but he is happy because he going on a date with his crush