Q&A + Announcement

Começar do início

What made you decide to start writing on wattpad?

Well, let's rewind a bit. A few years ago, I was writing tons of one direction fanfictions and I wanted to post them somewhere, so I used wattpad.

Tincan_dallas:

What was your inspiration to write?

My love for the boys, and again, my best friend and all of my supportive fans

Cheridinhornof:

Whose your fav female celebrity?

Jennifer Lawrence! The other day I was at work and running laser tag for customers, and this little girl comes up to me and told me I look like katniss and sound like her. It was cute and I was kind of flattered because I don't look near that good.

Puppy_love_1:

How did you find wattpad?

As I've said before, I love reading books. So in eight grade, I was on the App Store actually getting the book app on my phone and so I was in the book category and there that little orange symbol was and it said "free books" and obviously, who doesn't love free books. Little did I know just how amazing getting that app would be.

Givemefranta3:

Do you listen to music while you write?

99% of the time, yes.

Did you plan the plot as you wrote, planned it out on paper, or had main ideas in your head?

I had the ideas in my head. I didn't want to limit myself by writing it down, but I didn't want to be so unorganized as to not have any plot in mind. I was flexible with it.

How did you feel when you got to 1k, 5k and 5 million reads?

Alright, I remember getting 1K and I texted my best friend freakin out and I was so shocked that people actually saw my book. And then as I got more and more, I was even more surprised! When I hit one million reads, I literally started crying. I texted my group of friends a screenshot if it and I was literally not able to breathe. When I started writing these books, I a was just thankful for five votes per chapter and maybe thirty reads. I can't describe how thankful and lucky I feel every day.

What do you want to do when you get older?

Well I would love to be an author or publisher, but I doubt that happens. My career path in school is medicine and I'm hoping to go into optometry or anesthesiology.

Have you read after?

Absolutely! More than once! I can't wait for the books to come out!

Blw329:

Do you live in the USA?

Yep! 'Merica!

Top YouTube OTP

ZALFIE FOREVER

When did you join wattpad and why?

I joined in may of 2012 because I started writing one direction fanfics. Up until then I wasn't a member and I just read on it sometimes.

How old were you when you were born?

Um, 0? I think

Are you in AP writing classes?

I'm in AP junior English which is called AP Lang.

Do you speak any other languages?

Sí, yo aprendo español

(Not really sure if I used the correct conjugation, but I was trying to say yes, I'm learning Spanish)

And I would love to have my authors notes in Spanish once I learn it a little better. If anyone wants to translate my stories, inbox me and ask first and I'll tell you my standards for that :)

Do you have any other obsessions?

I play volleyball, LOVE and I love singing :) I also love math wow

H0ran_irw1n:

Would you rather fuck Jc or Sam first?

Um... Well.. Good question.

So there you go, that was pretty much all of the questions. Are you all ready for the announcement?

Recently, as in like two hours ago, I posted a new book...

And that boom just happens to be the spin off of this series!!!

KADDIE LIVES ON.

Go read my new book Right Now.!! lol not go read my book right now. I mean go read my new book Right Now.! Lol could get a little confusing.

I hope you guys love it! More ups and downs for Kaddie!

I also have like a million othr new books. 5SOS fans, I have a MC and a LH fanfic out if you wanna give those a read. Also there's my Connor Franta book called Who to Love and my other Kian Lawley one Wake. :)

I love you guys!

Thank you guys for so much support on my books!

xox -Delilah