Chapter 6 - Lazy Days

Chapter 6

An annoying ringing noise wakes me up from my comfortable sleep. I try to ignore it at first, pulling my blanket up tighter to my chin, hoping for the sound to go away.
Unfortunately for me, the noise does not go away.

"Turn that the fuck off," someone on the ground groans. "Whose is it?"

No one says anything, the only noise being the damn ringing noise.

"Mm, what is that?" The boy next to me says, his chest vibrating as he talks. My head is pressed up to his chest, resting on him.

The ringing continues before finally I've had enough. I lift myself off the couch, which isn't exactly easy because I'm squished against the back of the couch and Skylar is pressed up to me. I scoot over him, trying to keep off of him. Right as I think I can step off and stand up, my foot gets stuck on the other side of skylar, and I end up falling off of the couch completely, hitting the ground with a thud.

"Ow," I say quietly, trying to stand up. A dull pain appears in my hip from where I hit the ground.

"Are you okay?" Skylar looks at me, now fully awake.

I hear a cackling laugh from behind me, and I turn my head to look at Brady, glaring at him. Angela is still completely asleep, typical.

I slowly stand up, Skylar coming if the couch to help me.

"I'm good," I tell Skylar politely. I give him a smile before trying to find the source of the horrid beeping. I follow the noise, finding Angela's phone under a pillow in the corner of the living room, buzzing violently along with the ringing. I see that her ex-boyfriend, Trace, is calling her repeatedly. I roll my eyes before ignoring the call and muting her phone.

Looking over the entire living room, I see that Skylar is sitting on the couch now, and Brady is asleep again with Angela curled up to his side. I yawn, walking back to the couch and sitting next to Skyler.
I smile at him, feeling a little awkward that we slept in such close quarters last night after only having met a few hours before. He smiles back at me bumping his knee into mine as he does so.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" I ask him, looking at the couple on the floor before returning my eyes to Skylar.

He shrugs, standing up and grabbing his keys off of the table next to the couch. I walk to the kitchen to grab my purse, holding up my index finger to Skylar as I go to the bathroom, brushing my teeth quickly.

I return to the main room before me and Skylar head out.

"Did you sleep well?" Skylar asks as we walk out of the apartment building, walking to his car. It's was an unspoken decision that we're taking his.

A wild blush creeps up on my cheeks when he asks this question.

"Yeah," I reply, looking down at the pavement as I walk.

"Good," he says, grinning at me when I look back up at him.

We reach his car and both of us get in before he drives out of the lot.

"Where to, Madison?" Skylar asks, stopping at a sign before pulling through.

"Doesn't matter," I reply, pulling my hair into a pony tail.

He nods, pulling into a Hardee's. I hop out and walk in, going towards the front of the line.

I place an order before getting my cup and filling it with Dr. Pepper and sitting down.

"So, what are you planning on doing today?" Skylar asks as he sits down across from me.

"I'm not sure yet," I say with a laugh.

After we eat our food and order some for Brady and Angela, we return to my apartment.

Then we just end up lounging around for a while.

"I love you," Kian whispered in my ear, his nose brushing up against the side of my face.

"I love you, Kian," I replied to him, smiling as Kian's lips pressed against my jaw.

"Are you wanting to do anything today?" He mumbled, his hand mindlessly stroking up and down my side. It gave me goosebumps and I had to hold back a shiver.

"As in go anywhere? No," I said, my right hand pressed against his chest while the other gripped his bicep. "But
do anything? Yes."
I felt him grin against me. "Good," he said slowly
.

He slowly started kissing up and down my neck, his hands resting firmly on my hips which were facing him. I grinned as I moved my hands from his chest and arm up to his hair. I ran my fingers through it, tugging on it a little.

Then, Kian's arms wrapped under my legs, picking me up as he stood up. He carried me to our bedroom, shutting the door behind us.

I wince, remembering that day when we went behind closed doors and how similar it is to this.

It just started by us being lazy and not wanting to do anything, and ended with us in bed together.

I shake the memory from my mind as I try to enjoy hanging out with people for the first real time in months.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extremely short chapter and I don't like that, but I wanted another chapter in before what comes next, it'll be good..;)

So enjoy!

I loved seeing all of your thoughts of Skylar and what would happen!

So I'm gonna ask more questions:

1. Do you think Maddie and Skylar will end up getting together?

2. Do you wish Maddie and Kian were still together?

3. (This is the most important) if you could change one thing about my writing, or if you could do something differently, what would it be?

I really want to know the answer on the third the most because I do care about what you guys think!

Love ya!

Vote, Comment, Follow!

Twitter: @xodelilahxo

Instagram: @_xodelilahxo_

xox -Delilah