Chapter 11: The Fall of Beacon

Start from the beginning

"He's right." Flynt said after Jonathan's speech.

"Duh! Now let's get down there." Neon replied.

"Hell yeah! I wouldn't miss this fight for the world." Sera grinned as she twirled her old-fashioned revolver on her finger.

"Cool it, Buffalo Bill, this is a serious situation." Sun shot back.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, Monkey Man." Sera replied as she holstered the gun.

"Calm yourselves, people. Fight the Grimm and White Fang, not each other." Jonathan announced.

"What do we do when we get down there?" Velvet asked.

Jonathan turned his eyes to the rabbit Faunus with a determined gleam in his eyes, "We fight." He said as the airship touched down in Beacon's courtyard.

"We'll follow your lead, JoJo." Pyrrha told him. Jonathan nodded in response, then slammed the button to open the landing ramp with his fist.

The courtyard was filled with enemies. Grimm, White Fang, and Atlas robots that had apparently turned against the hunters and huntresses. Jonathan and the others from the airship scattered to combat the opposition, but with everything they took down, twice as many took their place.

"Zoom Punch! Scarlet Overdrive! Turquoise Blue Overdrive! Metal Silver OVERDRIVE!" Jonathan shouted as he suddenly unsheathed his sword, filling it with Hamon, then cleaving an Ursa Major in two. The Joestar had seen Weiss and Blake as soon as he stepped out of the ship, but the two split up and ran in opposite directions before he could call out.

"Watch it!" Jaune exclaimed, and Jonathan turned around to see the knight slice a Beowolf apart before it could pounce on JoJo from behind.

"My thanks!" Jonathan told him before kicking an Atlas android, removing its head.

A loud hiss erupted through the courtyard, then Jonathan and Jaune turned around to see a massive Deathstalker making its way into the courtyard.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Jaune groaned.

"That is a big one." Jonathan gaped at the beast. It was easily twice the size of any he'd seen before, and battle scars decorated its natural white armor. A large scar was even across one of its two bigger eyes, and part of the tip of its right claw was gone.

"Can we take that thing?" Jaune asked, raising his sword and shield.

"Probably not." Jonathan replied.

"That isn't helping!" Jaune exclaimed.

"Whether we can or not, here it comes...!" Jonathan raised his sword as the Deathstalker drew nearer.

"Ah, crap!" Jaune whined.

"NORA SMASH!" a high-pitched voice shouted, then a flash of pink suddenly collided with the Deathstalker's head. Nora grinned as she slammed her hammer into the Grimm's skull, then pulled the trigger on her weapon, blasting a grenade directly into its head.

The beast screeched in pain and retreated back several feet, then Nora promptly landed in front of the two boys.

"Are you gonna stand there or are you gonna FIGHT?!" Nora said with an eager grin, then leapt towards the Deathstalker once more.

"Uh... Right!" Jaune said, then ran towards the Grimm, leaping towards it and slicing its head with his sword. Jonathan chuckled at Nora's general personality, then ran towards the large Grimm.

He leapt into the air and brought his sword down, swinging it as hard as he could and transferring Hamon into the blade. "METAL SILVER OVERDRIVE!" The Joestar shouted, slicing into the Deathstalker's skull and causing it to screech in pain.