Chapter 5: Criminal Activities

Jonathan and Nora were now facing each other in front of the entire class. 

"Why do they insist on me fighting so much?" JoJo thought to himself as he took a fighting stance.

The orange haired girl in front of him grinned wickedly as she hefted her hammer.
"It'd be very unhealthy for me if that thing manages to hit me. It'd help if Nora knew that I had no aura." Jonathan mentally groaned. 

All eyes in the room were trained on them, waiting for Glynda to start the match. 

"Alright," Glynda thought to herself, "Let's see what you can do, shall we?"

A loud buzzer sounded as the images of JoJo and Nora simultaneously showed an aura meter for both of them. Though Jonathan's had to be fake, because he has no aura. 

JoJo quickly glanced at both team RWBY and JNPR. Their eyes were filled with eagerness and excitement to see how this would turn out.

Nora rushed towards Jonathan, jumping into the air as she raised her hammer above her head in an attempt to slam him. 

Jonathan quickly dodged backwards, the hammer causing a small crater in the floor where it hit. 

JoJo jumped forward in an attempt to deliver a blow to Nora's chest, but Nora blocked it with her hammer and grinned. 

"Tooooooo slow~" she said in a sing song voice, then slammed the hilt of her weapon into JoJo's chest. 

Jonathan was launched backwards as he clutched his chest. He skidded across the floor for a moment, then quickly regained his footing, and got into a defensive stance. 

"Koooooooh!" Jonathan took a deep and focused breath as Hamon began to glow around him.

Nora grinned once again, then launched herself towards JoJo by firing the grenade launcher with the press of a button. 

"Wooooohooooo!" Nora laughed as she sped towards Jonathan.

JoJo raised his fist, and waited. 

"Ha! This is too easy." Nora smiled as she got closer and closer to Jonathan.

As soon as Nora was within distance, he dropped to the floor to avoid her hammer, then raised his foot quickly to deliver a powerful kick to her midsection.

"What?! It was a trick!" Nora screamed inside her head as she was sent upwards. 

JoJo gazed up at the Valkryie in flight as she began to fall back to the ground.
Jonathan resumed his Hamon breathing as she fell closer to the ground. 

But, Nora wasn't going to get taken out so easily. She smiled with a determined look in her eyes as she began to spin forwards rapidly, exactly like she did to the Deathstalker during initiation.

Jonathan's eyes widened at the girl's planned attack. 

JoJo jumped out of the way at the last second, much like a matador in a bull fight.

Nora's hammer narrowly missed JoJo's shoulder by mere inches.
The hammer crashed into the ground with a deafening boom, making the students in the audience raise their arms in an attempt to shield themselves from the shattered pieces of tile that exploded outwards.

It didn't faze Jonathan, however. He jumped towards Nora and kicked her in the side, knocking her down.

"Kooooooh! Sunlight Yellow Overdrive!" Jonathan yelled out, delivering a rapid barrage of punches as soon as Nora got back to her feet. 

In the middle of his attack, had the sudden urge to yell out a war cry. So, as soon as he delivered the final punch, he yelled, "ORA!"

Nora was sent flying into the wall directly behind her, JoJo stood panting as he recovered from what had cost a lot of stamina.
Jonathan looked at the large screen on the wall to see that his meter was at 55%, while Nora's was at 30%.