TWENTY FOUR

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
————————————

Yoongi watches from Jimin's bed as the younger dances around the room to music, beer can in his hand, jumping around happily, all smiles and giggles

Yoongi watches from Jimin's bed as the younger dances around the room to music, beer can in his hand, jumping around happily, all smiles and giggles. Yoongi only at the edge of the bed, watching his boyfriend enjoy himself. Yoongi takes another sip of his own beer, the apples of his cheeks and tips of his ears red.

"I love this song," Jimin says, playing  'Dirty Dancing' by Tion Phipps. He sways his hips happily, twirling around the room, he's tipsy for sure because he's lost count of how many beers he and Yoongi have had and when Yoongi sees Jimin about to lose his footing, he stands up and grabs him by the arm before he can fall on his face on the carpeted floor.

Jimin giggles, throwing one arm around Yoongi's shoulders, putting his beer down on his dresser and then he hooks his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"I think we had too much," he says, pressing his forehead to Yoongi's, smiling happily as he rubs their noses together and then he pushes Yoongi towards the bed so the older is sitting down again so he can dance for him again. "I'm trying to show you my dance moves, dummy."

Yoongi scrunches his nose back at him, grabbing Jimin's Polaroid camera and snapping a picture of Jimin dancing, watching as the photo comes out of the top and he takes it out, shaking it and watching the film develop. When Jimin's smiling face shows up, looking overjoyed as he dances, Yoongi can't help but smile, snapping another picture of Jimin.

"I probably look really bad," Jimin covers his face shyly but Yoongi shakes his head.

"You're always pretty," Yoongi whispers as the song on the CD switches to 'good for you,' Selena's voice playing around the room. Jimin giggles, walking over and on Yoongi's lap, taking the camera from him with one hand and pushing him down so his backs against the mattress.

He snaps a picture of Yoongi, straddling his hips as he shakes the Polaroid, watching it develop. "You're pretty, too, hyung," Jimin muses, holding the Polaroid to his chest. His eyes darken as he places the Polaroid and the camera down on the bed beside Yoongi, running his hands under Yoongi's shirt.

"Let's do something," Jimin coos.

"Do what?" Yoongi smiles, propping himself up on his elbows as Jimin leans down to kiss him.

"Just for us," Jimin whispers, grabbing his phone, "it's something really stupid." They're both too drunk to make any good decisions, Jimin leans down to kiss Yoongi's lips, the older wrapping his arms around his waist. "You're so pretty, Hyung," Jimin whispers to him, running his fingers through Yoongi's hair, "Pretty things deserve to be filmed," Jimin says, pulling Yoongi's lips to his again for a deep kiss, Yoongi's one hand finding it's way into Jimin's back pocket, the other pulling him down to meet his by the back of his neck.

They make out for a good couple of minutes, getting pretty heated and the more turned on they're getting, the more brain cells they're losing as Yoongi pulls away, both sporting matching swollen lips and laboured breaths.

Yoongi kisses his eyelid softly, "let's do some 'we shouldn't be doing this ' things," he says, running his fingertips over Jimin's collarbonesz

Jimin giggles, placing his hand flat against Yoongi's stomach as the older rubs his thumb in circles on the smooth skin of Jimin's waist, "such a bad idea," he chuckles.

"The worst ideas are always the most fun."

・ ༘🍶ೄ

"My head hurts," Jimins whines into the pillow he's holding over his face as Yoongi cuddles into his side, hugging his waist.

"It's your hangover," Yoongi says, his own head feels like construction workers are drilling things into his head as he rolls over onto his stomach, searching for his phone under his pillow. He grabs it and holds it to his face, turning it on and seeing hundreds of notifications from Twitter. Replies, likes and retweets, and even more followers. "The fuck?" He chokes out, using his fingerprint to unlock his phone.

Jimin pulls the pillow away from his face, turning his head to see what Yoongi is cursing at.

"What's wrong?" He asks, smacking his lips as he rubs his eyes with his fists.

"Curious?" Yoongi rolls his eyes as he tries to look for the source of all this attention. The band has a pretty decent following count before hand, they're a pretty well known group but they couldn't get famous over night unless...

"The only thing I'm curious about is boys," Jimin says, picking at his nails.

Yoongi rolls his eyes at Jimin's cheekiness and then he finds it. God, they're stupid.

"We posted this last night," Yoongi groans, pinching the bridge of his nose as he passes the phone to Jimin who squints, eyes getting used to the light because the curtains are drawn closed.

"Ah," Jimin giggles, watching the short, fifteen second video of them making out in bed post sex. Jimin was on Yoongi, both bare chested and under the covers, slowly making out as Yoongi's one hand rubbed circles into his side as the other held the camera,a clear hickey on Jimin's neck as they grind against one another slowly. At the end of the video, Jimin looks at the camera shyly and laughs before hiding his face in Yoongi's neck as the older chuckles. "That's not bad, it's cute!" Jimin chirps, "send this to me," he whines.

Yoongi rolls his eyes with a smile as Jimin hands him back the phone, he scrolls through the replies and the retweeted comments, all saying how cute it is or them being 'relationship goals' others were asking for Jimin's own social media.

Jimin snuggles into his side, chin on Yoongi's shoulder as he reads the comments on the screen with Yoongi. "All celebrities need a sextape," Jimin snickers.

"This isn't the worst video we made last night Jimin, you know that," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"My point still stands," Jimin teases, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "The guys should be happy, this got attention and people are following and liking your music."

Yoongi turns to look at Jimin who smiles back widely as the older presses a gentle kiss to his eyelid, "you think they'll be okay with it?" The younger asks, tucking his head under Yoongi's chin as the older kisses the top of it.

"Who knows—"

Yoongi's phone begins ringing and he sees its Jeongguk's caller ID and when he puts on speaker, he almost drops the phone from all the screaming.

"You guys posted soft porn on our twitter!"

————
I quickly posted but here you go now I gotta go shovel the drive way before my mom comes home because the snow is up to my knees 🤪🤪 And uh yoonmin are idiots we been knew

Here's my doggo being shorter than the snow