TWENTY THREE

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
————————————

Jimin wakes up with a yawn, still tangled in Yoongi's arms, head resting on his boyfriend's chest and he's happy, he feels warm and fuzzy as he snuggles closer into Yoongi's embrace

Jimin wakes up with a yawn, still tangled in Yoongi's arms, head resting on his boyfriend's chest and he's happy, he feels warm and fuzzy as he snuggles closer into Yoongi's embrace. He leans up and presses a gentle angel kiss lightly on Yoongi's closed eyelids. The older stirs in his sleep, eyes fluttering open slightly, letting out a little raspy groan from his throat, "morning," he mumbles as Jimin pecks his cheek. "You're up early," he says.

"I'm an early bird, go back to sleep, hyungie," Jimin whispers. Yoongi gives him a tired smile, "but do you have an extra tooth brush?" Jimin asks and Yoongi nods again.

"Under the bathroom sink, just throw something of mine on," he says and Jimin nods, slipping out of Yoongi's bed. After last night, Yoongi smothered him with love, he took care of him in a way Namjoon never did.

He shuffles to Yoongi's drawers, slipping on a pair of his boxers and a white band tee before he slips out of the room and walks towards the bathroom, leaving Yoongi to curl up in a ball on the bed. Jimin walks towards the bathroom, and finds a new tooth brush and opens the package and brushing his teeth.

After he splashed water on his face and ruffles his hair, he takes a look at himself in the mirror, pads of his fingers running over the light love bites on his neck, not dark and they don't ache but they're just barely visible but Jimin likes it, likes the amount of affection Yoongi shows him and he knows Yoongi has just as many on his own body.

He walks downstairs and into the kitchen, noticing that everyone must be asleep because he can hear loud snoring when he passed their rooms. He opens the fridge and sees that the band has little to nothing. It's mostly beer, some eggs and left over Chinese food and condiments. Maybe it's a good thing Jimin is here, he really needs to take these guys grocery shopping one day.

He pulls out the eggs, realizing maybe he could do something with it, so he sets it down on the counter, grabbing some syrup he finds in the fridge door. He grabs the milk and butter and uses a chair to climb up and grab the rest of the ingredients for pancakes. Pancakes, eggs and thinly sliced bacon is his plan as he turns on the burner to start cooking.

It doesn't take long when the boys come one by one tumbling down the stairs when they start smelling the food being made with wide, doe eyes and watering mouths. Jeongguk was the first one, almost falling down the stairs.

"Jimin-ssi," Jeongguk beams, "you're an angel," Jeongguk beams.

"It's Hyung, I'm older than you kid," Jimin scolds with a warm smile, "now go set the table for me," Jimin nods towards the dining room and Jeongguk salutes to him, opening the cupboards and pulling out six plates to walk into the kitchen. Jimin piles the pancakes onto a large plate and that's when Hoseok and Seokjin come down the stairs, one after the other, happily cooing seeing the stacks of food Jimin is cooking.