TWENTY ONE

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝔒𝔫𝔢
—————————————

"Go fish," Jimin says smugly, one hand holding his cards and the other hand is stroking the feline in his lap who's purring away as she dozes off

"Go fish," Jimin says smugly, one hand holding his cards and the other hand is stroking the feline in his lap who's purring away as she dozes off. Yoongi sticks his nose up in the air pretentiously as he waits for Jimin to pick a card. "Have any aces?"

Yoongi huffs out something incoherent as he throws down the card and Jimin squeaks out a noise of happiness as he snatched the card from the middle. "You're such a poor sport," he says with an airy laugh. "Such a baby," Jimin coos as Yoongi grimaces out a smile back and Jimin bats his long lashes back at Yoongi who pushes himself onto his knees before crawling closer to Jimin until they're nose to nose.

"I'm the baby?" He asks.

"Yeah and what about it?" Jimin hums out cheekily, hand petting at the nape of the cats neck

"You're the bane to my existence, Park Jimin," Yoongi jokes and Jimin laughs softly.

"Good," he replies smugly.

"Good?"

"For me, I like bugging you," he says.

"Bane," Yoongi tuts, tilting his head to the right so he can duck low and peck Jimin's lips before he's pulling away.

"That's it?" Jimin asks, letting out a noise of complaint, throwing down his cards as they sprawl out onto the porch deck and stairs before he fists Yoongi's shirt in his hands, tugging him closer. Yoongi chuckles, pecking Jimin's lips again but they linger on his a little longer before he pulls back just a couple inches.

"More," Jimin grins.

Yoongi ducks his head low again, teasingly brushing his lips against Jimin's lips. He flicks his tongue out just enough to lick at Jimin's lips before pushing his lips to his and they're interrupted by a gasp of horror.

"Not in front of the baby! You sickos!"

They turn their head to see Taehyung walking up the lawn, one earbud in his ear and the other hanging, his mouth ajar. "You guys can be freaky all you want but leave the kitty out of it," He scolds, stomping over and scooping the small cat out of Jimin's lap.

They had found out about the cat the night Yoongi brought it into his room, he meowed so loud for such a small thing and his friends immediately swarmed into his room to coo at her.

"Carry on with your exhibitionism," Taehyung huffs before he walks around the couple and inside with the cat in his hold, mumbling an "it's okay, uncle Tae's got you now, away from your dirty parents."