She was wearing very nice, expensive clothes and a purse that weighed more than me!

Her eyes shifted over at me once she passed Sodapop and I immediately left the hallways and went back to baking

Meanwhile in the living room, I could hear them all doing introductions.

I had to work twice as fast now because she was actually here and there was no time to waste.

Sodapop then says coming down the hallway, "and this is..."

He enters the kitchen and sees me with flour all over my face and stains on the apron that I was currently wearing.

He then looks shocked and confused and says, "A mess!"

Daisy walks in behind him and looks a little surprised as well and says, "Oh my."

I smiled at her and waved; she waved back at me.

She stuck out her hand and said, "Hey there, my name is Daisy, what's your-"

Soda then interrupts her and says frustrated, "Yeah, she doesn't talk."

She looked at me then at him then back at me and whispers, "I'll be right back."

I watch in confusion as she walks in front of Soda and places both of her hands on his cheeks.

She says to him, "Hey hey, look at me, look right at me. What's wrong?"

Sodapop then takes a deep breath and says, "It's just that I had everything set, and it was perfect for you. And now, it's just...this wasn't supposed to happen."

I couldn't help but feel a tad bit guilty over the kitchen. It did look like a train wreck with different ingredients everywhere.

I quickly ran over to my main dish that I had been working on all day and quickly set them down at the table.

Daisy said to him, "Can't you see everything is perfect. Your family seems very lovely, and they were nice to me. I'm having a wonderful time."

He looked up at her and asked her, "You are?"

She said, "Of course! Now, get your butt in the living room, and I'll clean up here."

He kissed her cheek smiling at her and said, "Thanks, Daisy."

He follows orders leaving only me and Daisy left in the kitchen.

She then turns to me and asks, "So, what have you been making for us?"

I then do the funniest thing I can think of as I raise two macaroons to my cheek and make a face: