Angel Needs...Help?

3rd P.O.V

Many weeks pass by, still no word on Xana. The Lyoko warriors becoming more and more on edge. Angel has become more and more distant from everyone as well. No one bothers her unless they want to get told off and Angel bothers no one.

Strange thing is, Angel never fought. Everyone knew she could because of her gym scores but whenever someone wanted to fight with her, she'd just dodge all their hits.

No one knows why, no one asks.

Angel's P.O.V

I finish my last class before lunch and head to the lunch room. 'Don't forget... Lyoko.' That voice has been calling me to this weird place I've never heard of called Lyoko. I don't question it, just ignore it. Lately though, its been popping into my head and giving me headaches.

This time there was no headache though. Usually the headaches I get bring me to my knees in pain. I walk through the halls, headed to my room. "Angel?" I turn around to see a teacher, Jim. "Yes sir?" I ask, instead of answering me, Jim grabs my arm tightly. "Hey!! Let me go!" I pull as hard as I can to get away but his grip is tight.

"Help!" I call out, no one will want to help me but it's worth a try.

Odd's P.O.V

"Help!" I hear a voice yell and turn to Ulrich, "you heard that too right?" I ask and he nods looking down the hall. "Yeah, it sounded like Angel. But she never needs or asks for help." He states, crossing his arms. "HELP!" We hear it again.

"Well it sounds like she is now!" I yell at him. "Ugh, fine. Let's go." We run down the hallway. We come face to face with Jim as he holds onto Angel's upper arm tightly. "Hey Jim, what are you doing?" I ask nervously. "He's gone mad! He won't even let me go!" Angel punches Jim's arm.

His grip on her arm doesn't even waver as he pushes past us without a word. "Help me!" She yells at us, digging her feet into the ground. Ulrich and I look at each other and nod. "Xana." We turn and run towards those two and Ulrich calls Jeremie.

Aelita's P.O.V

"Its weird Xana hasn't been attacking lately." I comment, looking over Jeremie's shoulder to see the computer screen. "Yeah it is weird. I mean, he hasn't even launched a sma-." Jeremie's ringing phone and alarm on his computer cuts him off.

"I think we have a Xana attack." I smirk as he answers his phone. "What?! What does he want with her?!" Jeremie looks shocked, startling me. "What is it? Who's Xana after?" I ask, placing a hand on his shoulder. "He has Angel."

I tilt my head, "what could he want with her?" Jeremie shakes his head, grabbing his PC. "I don't know but we better head to the factory. I'll call Yumi. Odd and Ulrich are a bit tied up." I nod and we run off.

Angel's P.O.V

"Let me go Jim! This isn't legal ya know!" I say trying my best to get out of his grasp. He's dragging me down to some weird looking warehouse....Maybe a factory? 'Let him take you to Lyoko.' A headache hits me again and I scream in pain.

"Dammit!! Someone help me!!" I yell loudly, increasing my headache more. "Angel move!!" I hear behind me. "Not like I can!" I retort sarcastically, gesturing to the strong grip on my upper arm. "Right....then duck!!" I go limp as Ulrich tackles Jim.

I roll out of his arm, gripping my injured arm. I growl as I feel the bruise but I don't flinch in the least. "You okay?" Odd asks worriedly. "I-I'm fine. Want to tell me what the heck is going on?!" I let my fear overcome me slightly.

"I can't- No time!" He grabs my arm as we see a huge wave of water crash across the bridge, blocking the way back to the academy. "Run!" Ulrich grabs my hand, seeing as I was stunned and pulled me behind him.

I run behind them as we reach a huge rope. "What are we going to do with this rope?!" I ask irritated, my accent ringing out due to my anger. "Jump, if you want to live. I've always wanted to say that." Odd chuckles after Ulrich jumps. "I-I can't do this." I mumble and glance behind me at Jim.

"This can't be happening..." I grab the rope and shut my eyes tightly, 'Please don't let me die.' I jump and feel the wind rushing by me. I let out a squeal of excitement before landing on the ground and stumbling a bit. "Ha! Now that was fun!" I laugh but stop abruptly when I see their shocked look.

"Not a word." I snarl at both of them, crossing my arms. "Who knew Angel could have such a sweet laugh?" Odd laughs and I'm about to retort when I'm grabbed again. "Not this again! Jim, let me go!!" I bite his arm hard enough to get him to release me.

"Hate to be the one to tell you but....that's not Jim." Ulrich says nervously as electricity flies between his fingers. "Th-Then, who is he?" I ask, backing away towards them. "Xana." Jim or Xana lunges at me and I don't have time to move before I'm knocked out.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Me hopes chu likes and shares!! :3

Reaper- I'm going to give out songs that Anime may be listening to when writing. Today's song~ Cold as Ice by B.O.B

REAPER I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!!

Reaper- And you've know me to listen to you since when....?

:'(

Reaper- Okay, okay I'm still doing it though.

Fine.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

"If you love a girl who's as cold as ice, eventually you'll get froze."

-B.O.B

Love ya my Delirious Little Nutellas!!

~ Animeandmusic