Training Gone Wrong

I stand in the virtual thing. "Are y'all sure this is safe?" I call to the other side as it starts. "Yeah its fine! Trust us!" I hear someone's voice say before a burst of air hits me.

"Woah," I mumble as I get to Lyoko. "Alright, Angel I'm sending some enemies towards you. Let's see if you know how to destroy them. By the way, you can fight. Really fight here." I tilt my head, "duh. I know all types of fighting." I hear him sigh, "no you call out a weapon and it'll appear while you're fighting. Here come the first wave, try it out."

I purse my lips and get in my fighting stance. A body comes barreling at me and I do multiple flips to get out of the way. "What the heck?" I mumble and hold our my hand, "katana." I order and a sweet looking katana appears in my hands. "Oh, shit just got real." I say with a smirk as the mannequin looking body comes at me again.

I slice in different directions and destroy it easily. "Woo! Go Angel!" I hear Odd and I laugh slightly. "Here comes an actual wave of enemies." Jeremy tells me and I disperse my katana as krabs and kankrelats come at me. Pulling my guns from my thigh holsters, I aim at the small things first. I manage to do flips and rolls as I shoot.

"1,2,3,4,5! You're on fire!" I hear Odd cheer more. "Keep it up Angel." Jeremy calls and I turn to the krabs. "Now to find out how this chain works..." I mumble, recalling what Jeremy told me the first time I was here. Pulling off the chain, it stretches and then floats slightly.

I smirk and crack it like a whip at one of the krabs."Bullseye!" I hear Ulrich as the krab is destroyed. Another one shoots at me and I flip onto my hands, staying in a handstand position. My chain is in my mouth and I twirl on my hands, making the whip fly around me like a tornado. The attack from the krab bounces off the chain and hits the krab effectively destroying it.

"You go Angel!" I smile at Aelita's words. I feel the ground shake slightly and I keep my balance. "Whoa, Jeremy...you sent another wave or something?" I ask and hear his confused voice on the other end. "No....Angel there's a bunch of enemies coming your way. I didn't send them." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Then....shit! Its that computer program thing ain't it?" I ask and hear Jeremy order some of them to head to the scanners. "Helps on the way Angel." He tells me and I nod. "Hopefully I won't need it but thanks." I state and see a....boy on top of a spider looking thing. "Jeremy... Are there people on Lyoko?" I ask.

"People....no- wait is it a guy?" He asks and I confirm that. "Try not to fight him. It looks like Xana sent an army and William." I tilt my head as they get closer, "who's William." I dude jumps in front of me, the ground cracking slightly. "That'd, be me." I take a step back in surprise and then regain my composure.

"Then bring it pretty boy." I say with a smirk and he charges. "What's up with the huge sword?" I ask and he smirks, trying to bring the sword down on my head. I catch his sword and kick his chest, good thing I'm wearing leather gloves on here. He goes flying back and I use his sword to block an attack from the kankrelats.

I feel the sword pulling itself back towards William and hold onto it tight. "Now, now, can't have you attacking with this sword. Can I?" I ask with a smirk and use my chain to chain it to my waist. "Talk about taking on a load." I mutter and pull out my guns, easily taking out half the little kankrelats.

I move at the last second as William tries to tackle me. I twist kick him when he passes by, sending him flying again. "Too easy." I mumble and a laser flies past my head. "Where is my back up Jer?" I question irritated. "Right here sweetness." I hear Odd say as he, Ulrich and Yumi attack the huge waves of enemies.

"This thing is getting to be a nuisance." I say as the sword at my waist pulls away from me harder. "Angel! Get that off your waist now!" I tilt my head at Ulrich's warning. "Huh-? Woah!" I shout as the swsword suddenly gets inswordman strength. "Shit, shit, shit!" I mumble, working with my chains.

The chains come off but I'm already sent flying of the edge of the land, holding on barely. "A little help would be nice!" I shout and see a hand. I grab it quickly, not wanting to fall. "Than-." I stop when I see who it is. "Not you," I groan and feel him hit my legs with his sword. "Ouch you fucker!" I hiss and collapse.

"Angel! Devirtualize yourself!" I furrow my brow as I use my chain to attack William's legs. "How do I do that!?" I call. "Shoot yourself!" I grit my teeth, "then you go jump off a cliff first!" I retort and head him sigh. I stand up and move out the way of a sword attack from William. My legs hurt but I have to beat this wimp.

I wince slightly and charge him. "Don't kill him!" I hear Aelita and Jeremy shout as I pin him to the ground. "What? Why?!" I ask, irritated. They obviously forgot to fill me in. I jump off of William, "bow staff." I order and it appears in my hands. "Bring it on pretty boy." I see him smirk and attack. I block his sword with my staff and he blocks my attacks with his sword.

I land a punch on his face, my first attack without my staff. It hits and I hear a crack, I smirk as he stumbles back. "What? Your nose a little...broke?" I ask and feel something hit me from behind. "Angel!" I groan. "You only have 10 life points left!" I nod, clutching my side and standing up. "You planned that then?" I look at William, his nose looks fine now.

"Angel! Shooting yourself will devirtualize you! Get out of there! Yumi, Odd and Ulrich are out! You're the only one left!" I nod and pull out my gun. "Til next time sir ass." I cross my legs and bow, pointing the gun at my stomach and shooting. "No!" I see him lunge at me as I fade.

"Talk about lingering pain..." I groan as I pull myself out the scanners. "We," I point to them and myself. "Have to talk." I state bluntly.

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%

Don't got much to say on this. I finally got William in there! :3

Reaper the Unicorn- You took to long

Your nose is too long, horse.

Reaper- IM A UNICORN!!

Whatever. Horsy.

Reaper- *eye twitch*

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!

Ja ne~

Song of the Day- Play the Guitar by B.O.B

~Animeandmusic