Prologue

13 years had passed since all the incidents had occurred.

There were times when people felt down, having lost the two people in their lives who were the rocks of the whole house.

But as time went on everyone began to heal from that pain, no one forgot about them. Oh no. They still visit their grave every other week.

They'd never forget those two.

Lots of marriages then occurred afterwards, kids later adopted into the loving household.

Jungkook make a bold move when he and Taehyung adopted their adored son Son-Seong.

An argument broke out between him and his father who hadn't agreed to the males marriage with Taehyung, nor did he agree with him having a child either.

He cut the ties of the Mafia, closing down all drug houses as well as riding all the drug dealers not wanting to have his son brought up into this lifestyle.

His father was absolutely furious but he didn't care, the old bastard was practically on his death bed anyway so who was he to tell Jungkook no?

And you also might be wondering about Taehyung's dear old dad right? Well, after the marriage of Taehyung and Jungkook, the younger finally had the courage to face his father.

He finally got his wish, his father died by his own very hands.

He was not guilty about it at all, that man made his life hell and it felt good for him to finally have that man out of his life for good.

It was two years from then when Jungkook finally had the balls to stand up to his father about cutting the ties with the Mafia.

He and Taehyung had a potential of adopting a child and when they said they could, he couldn't have him being brought into a place filled with evil.

It was after Son-Seong was brought into the house when his father passed away, this made cutting ties easier for him.

It was a year later when things had finally been over, many members left the household with the desire to have a better life.

They were free from all of this, they were free from the fear of dying or being caught by the police.

The only ones who stayed in the household were the Kim's, Jeon's, Park's, Im's and Lee's.

Why would they all choose to live with each other? Well, the house was pretty much a mansion big enough for all ten of them along with the new five arrivals.

It was around about when all five children were in secondary school when Sang-Heon, the Park's son brought home a friend called Choi Yungyu.

His parents had passed away in a car crash, the poor kid didn't want to be held in a care home where he could be until he's older and maybe even moved away from Seoul.

All parents came together and decided they'd keep the young boy around, feeding him and giving the poor child the love and care he deserved.

Taehyung was like a father and mother figure to Yungyu and later asked Jungkook if they could adopt the boy, he loved the child like he was his own son and so did Jungkook.

They sat the young boy down and explained to them but also asked his permission if he would allow them to become his parents which he happily agreed.

They had treated him like he was their son and he loved them like they were his real parents.

When Son-Seong found out he'd have an older brother he was absolutely ecstatic, he loved his older brother loads and he was always by the boys side.

Yungyu was a really overprotective older brother, he'd scared off many bullies and potential relationships his baby brother could get into.

But could you blame him? His little brother was so shy, so innocent and many people wanted to dirty the younger and he didn't like that.

When he found out that Son-Seong liked Sang-Heon, he teased the younger constantly to the point he got flustered.

He also knew that Sang-Heon liked his baby brother, he didn't like it at first but he knew that the boy wouldn't dare hurt his little brother.

Practically all the children in the household were dating each other, well except Son-Seong and Sang-Heon who were single as they could ever be.

Yungyu had ended up dating his little brothers best friend Moong, the boy was a little weird at times but isn't everyone?

Donk who's the son of the Lee couple ended up in a relationship with Dwan who's the son of the Im couple.

Life was going pretty well for everyone in the household, all the parents had gotten real jobs once all ties with the Mafia had been cut.

Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon overlooked and worked on the remaining big companies of Jungkook's.

Taehyung and Moonbin had gotten jobs as models, everywhere you looked in the city you'd see their faces of billboards and such. Taehyung was also like an assistant for Jungkook as well, helping him out when he wasn't doing anything better.

Jaebum had gotten the job he dreamed of, he became a big time record producer and song writer along with being a dance teacher as well.

Dongmin got to fufill his dreams of being a singer and an actor, making it big time in the whole world. Every time he walked into the city or if he toured for concerts he'd be stopped in the streets.

Yoongi finally made his dream of being a doctor in the hospital work out, now he's known as one of the top surgical doctor out there. Many people wanting him to be their surgeon that they'd pay to have him do private surgery.

So not only was he a hospital doctor, he was also a well known private doctor which was perfectly legal as you do get private hospitals for the rich.

Next was Youngjae, he finally got to live his dream of being a nursery teacher. He'd always loved kids and the fact that he could teach them the basic things in life like their numbers or how to speak full sentences. His favourite would be the practical lesson where him and all the children would paint and create picture to take back home with them.

And lastly Seokjin, he finally got to open up his desired restaurant. The public finally being able to taste his magnificent food. Food so good that even famous people would even visit his restaurant just to have a taste of his food.

Life was really good.

______