Chapter Forty Eight: Ready.....Set....GO!!!!!

Start from the beginning

  On the screen was a revive stone.

Soundwave's Profile:

  It was the first time the Vechions ever saw me run down all hallway. Most I actually ran over by accident in a desperate attempt to get to Fa- Megatron. I soon was in the Throne Room where Starscream was sleeping beside his sire and Megatron was on the throne gently stroking his helm.

  ' He will always be my brother' I reminded myself.

  " Megatron sir! A revive stone has appeared on Cybertron!" I practically yelled.

  Megatron was up in record speed. Poor Starscream woke up in a panic thinking we were under attack. However, once the situation was explained the Nemesis was on a direct course to Cybertron. We would be there in one hour.

  " Moonglider. She would be perfect for the revive stone." Megatron said hugging, a still tired, Starscream.

  " A revive stone?!" Shockwave exclaimed.

  " Yes Sire it appeared on the monitor a few minutes ago." I explained calmly.

  " Hm. There might be more around. If there are my liege may I bring back my mate?" Shockwave asked.

  " Of course Shockwave. Wonder was a wonder to have around." Ignoring the pun Shockwave ran to his lab determined to find more revive stones.

" Dad? Can I talk to Soundwave for a minute...alone?" Starscream suddenly asked.

" Sure." And with that Megatron walked out.

  Starscream practically tackled me to the ground in the second he had. " We're still brothers? Right?" 

  " Yes. Always and forever." The two of us hugged it out. Nothing could separate us.

Optimus's Profile:

  " EVERYONE BE QUIET!" Yelled Ratchet as he threw a wrench that, miraculously, Alpha Trion caught.

  " I say that Elita One would be good to have back. She was a strong leader, a good friend, and she was a warrior almost better than me. She would be a good choice to have back." Alpha Trion suggested.

  I was so happy that Alpha Trion said what was on my mind but...would the team...?

  " As much as I want Cliffjumper and Tailgate back I do believe that Elita is the better choice. She would be able to avenge their deaths. Plus, she was a good friend like Alpha Trion mentioned." After Arcee said that everyone agreed.

  Elita my darling, is coming back to me.

  " But there is only one revive stone...WHAT IF THE CONS GET IT FIRST???" And back to chaos again.

Megatron's Profile:

  I smirked at my little brother's situation. They better stop panicking and start moving if they wanted that stone. However, they would Never get there first. I will get Moonglider back. That murderer will never win. I gave a small laugh at win. It took almost everything to win Moonglider over to him.

-Flashback-

  A magenta seeker with silver talons and ruby red optics walked passed me again. She had a perfect figure, was strong and powerful on the battlefield, and had great leadership qualities in her.

  I fell down a few floors not saying anything. We REALLY needed to get a railing for the bridge. Too many Decepticons have fallen down. Mostly for looking at that striking seeker. In which I would 'talk' to them.

  Soon that seeker would be mine. A beautiful laugh filled the air. The very seeker I was thinking about held out a servo to me laughing at my situation. I allowed her to help me back onto the bridge.

  " Boy we need a railing for you boys, or balance lessons. You keep falling off." The seeker finally stopped laughing and told me her name. Moonglider.

-Present Time-

  I sighed. Oh that seeker was a good one. When I finally got the courage, yes courage I was terrified out of my mind thank you very much, she accepted and we really hit it off. Soon we became bondmates, when you're bonded but don't have kids, then sparkmates when she was sparked.

  I laughed, she had a bigger desire for candy when she was carrying than Wonder. Which was saying something since we actually had to hide all the candy on the Nemesis in a vault with a passcode only I knew. Of course since Moonglider and Wonder were friends they shared their candy but boy we nearly needed to ration candy because of them!

  I put my servo over my Decepticon symbol as I layed down. I would get Moonglider back no matter the cost. 

Optimus's Profile:

  I sighed, I missed Elita so much and we weren't getting anywhere with panicking. With another sigh I left the room. No one was listening to me anymore. Laying down on my berth I began to laugh.

-Flashback-

  " QUIET!" Elita shouted at the many troops in the room.

  None of them had been listening to me and it was getting really loud. It was so loud I was surprised the Decepticons didn't find us. My mate was up, she had been resting, and she was furious. You do not, under any circumstances, wake a femme up from a stasis nap. Even Decepticons follow that rule because...femmes are dangerous when they don't get enough sleep.

  " YOU ALL LISTEN OR I'LL THROW YOU OUT FOR THE DECEPTICONS!!" All the troops began to shake with fear.

  I gently put a servo on my mate's shoulder plate. Silently, I began to send waves of calm to Elita. Soon she took a deep breath, kissed me, then went back to sleep.

  " Now I suggest we go to a different room and talk quietly." All the troops didn't talk for the entire day.

-Present Time-

  Elita probably would've been able to make everyone quiet. She had that skill. A Decepticon had come close to deactivating her when she was calling me only for her to turn around and tell him to give her five minutes. That poor Decepticon didn't know what was going on. He left in shook and alerted the Decepticons not to mess with Elita.

  Probably how she got so much respect with them. Decepticons hold dangerous Transformers and Elita...is a dangerous Transformer. I swore to myself I would get Elita back. My son could finally have a mother.

  A few hours later we agreed to raid a mine. To our luck, a spacebridge was there! We went through it and ran to the old Autobot HQ.

  " How is this even possible??" Ratchet grumbled.

  " How are revive stones possible. They just are." Alpha Trion returned. 

  Burn. Went through my helm but I didn't say anything. That would be unprofessional. It would also be unprimely.

Starscream's Profile:

  When we arrived on Cybertron, I ran out with Soundwave to go find my mother's grave. A revive stone wouldn't work without a body. We couldn't find it anywhere until my sire told us to come to his location. There was....

A CLIFFHANGER!!!

Tailgate and Cliffjumper: WHAT?!

Sorry guys. BUT this is my longest, or one my longest, chapters.

Tailgate and Cliffjumper: *Grumble* You better get the next chapter up soon....

I will get it up as soon as I can alright guys? Guys? ARE YOU TWO SERIOUS RIGHT NOW??

Tailgate and Cliffjumper: We're serious about getting the next chapter up. *reapear for me*

Alright, alright, alright. I'll get it up. Now calm down. 

Stay Cool guys and Peace Out!-JanjaFan 😎✌