1. Sakurai Ryō: Haunted House

Start from the beginning

Oh God no.

A tall, thin figure stood about twenty feet away from you as still as a statue. It was pure black with its arms outstretched to either side of it and it had one foot in front of the other. You audibly gasped and its head snapped up at you and it slowly turned towards you, cocking its head and lowering its arm. Your brain refused to work and your muscles became paralyzed, locking you in your spot. It took a step forward and your brain had a fight or flight split second decision.

You screamed bloody murder and took off sprinting in the other direction.

Tears swelled up in your eyes when you heard it running after you and you forced your legs to move faster, running faster than you ever did in your life. You made a sharp turn and furiously pumped your arms towards the grand staircase in front of you. It took seconds for you to reach it and halfway up you turned your head and let out a choked sob when you saw it wasn't that far away from you. Because of that you missed a step and crashed, the pointed steps painfully digging into you.

The figure crawled on its arms and legs towards you and you screamed at the top of your lungs and chucked your flashlight at it, hitting it squarely in the face. It groaned and fell back right when Sakurai appeared from the corner and his jaw dropped open in shock. There you were crying hysterically on a staircase while trying to scramble backwards with a terrifying black figure not so far away from you.

What made Sakurai snap into action was when you cried out his name. He narrowed his eyes and stormed up the staircase and grabbed the figure by the back of its neck. A crackling noise echoed the room when he landed a hard punch on the center of its face and he kicked it in the couch so it rolled down the stairs. He grabbed your hand and pulled you to your feet and the two of you took refuge in the first room. You sat there dumbly on the floor watching him with wide eyes as he barricaded the door with a dresser, pushing the heavy object all by himself.

He ran his hand through his hair and sat down next to you and bowed his head. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)-chan! I shouldn't have taken that long to use the bathroom! It's my fault that thing chased you! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-"

"It's not your fault!" You cut him off.

Sakurai shook his head. "That wouldn't have happened if I-"

"Don't," you interrupted once again. "Just don't, okay? I really don't want to think about that thing."

"It's my fault you were attacked by that thing. I should've been able to save you sooner." His brown eyes were full of pain, his pale face contorted into worry.

Your vision blurred again and it took all of your willpower to hold them back. "That doesn't matter." You weakly smiled. "You were my hero."

He noticed your shaking form and shyly placed his arms around you in a hug. You sobbed and threw yourself against him, burying your face in the crook of his neck. Sakurai took a deep breath and began to pet your head, murmuring words of comfort to you. You released all of your stress in your tears, clutching onto his jacket with taut fists and refusing to let go. Hours later your bawling stopped but neither of you moved, you sniffling and him gingerly nuzzling the side of your head.

Feeling completely exhausted and fearless since you were sure there was nothing that could scare you more than the black monster, you said loudly, "I love you, Sakurai Ryō."

Sakurai stiffened then smiled into your hair, holding you tighter. "I love you, too, (L/N) (F/N)."

*\(^o^)/*

The next morning the Tōō team (excluding Sakurai, of course) stood outside of the mansion. Aomine was laughing at the bristling blonde's bandaged nose and chest, the other members politely holding back their chuckles and settling with smirks or smiles.

"He broke my nose!" Wakamatsu yelled.

"The plan worked, though, didn't it?" Imayoshi checked.

Wakamatsu groaned at the lack of sympathy he was getting and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I heard it loud and clear while I was trying to fight the pain of my broken nose."

"Who knew that he could fight?" Susa mused.

"This was a cruel prank." Momoi sighed.

*\(^o^)/*

You woke up with a soft yawn, your body aching from the wooden floor but your head on something soft. You blushed when you saw you fell asleep with your head on Sakurai's chest and your arms looped around his waist. He was softly snoring with his hair splayed out, one arm firmly locked around you. You smiled at how cute he looked and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for rescuing me, you apologetic worrywart," You giggled. "You're all I need."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't even know about this one O.o

Anywho, about the whole 'black figure' thing, it's Wakamatsu that dressed up in one of those solid black skin-tight suits that cover your whole body. Last Halloween I went to a haunted house and someone came out of the wall wearing one of those things and I've never been more terrified in my life. It is freaking creepy as hell D:

Character requests are still wanted :3

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3