#16. Trying and Trying

Začať od začiatku

When you were about to say something, Mino cut you first, "How was the talk you had earlier?" he asked and right on time.

You sighed in relief that you don't need to throw the odd start, "Well, what if I say that he's not like what you think he is?" you started while looking directly into his dark brown eyes.

Mino shrugged and looked away, "I need to know why you said that before judging. I know you wouldn't say nonsense so I'm hoping a good reason,"

You gave him a small smile, "He was protecting his sister,"

"Sister?" Mino turned his head again to face you.

"Yeah, her name is Olivia Lee. She's currently a university student and were treated badly by her seniors who wee the same year as Felix,"

"Badly as in being bullied?"

You nodded while giving him a bitter smile, "They crossed the line and Felix got mad about it. It was his brotherly instinct. He didn't mean any harm and I can promise that. He got played by the university itself and luck wasn't on his side that day. His eyes told me all and he couldn't hide the disappointment although he tried. There was a miscommunication between the both of you and I hope you can solve this out," you said as Mino looked at you and sighed.

"Miscommunication? He didn't even talk to me after talking to Rosé and the next day, he just... left," he said that made you nodded.

"Did you asked Rosé?"

Mino nodded, "I did but she told me to ask him myself while I didn't have his number. So I just thought that he got tired by the library and decided to ran away while still doing bad things,"

You sighed, "Well that happened when you make your own conclusions. He didn't even finish his story yet you already distrust him," you said as you fold your arms on your chest.

"But...," Mino sighed.

You looked at your brother who's speechless and threw him a smile, "At least, try to talk to him, please? I've asked him if he wants to clear things up with you and he does," you said.

He looked at you in the eye, "What if I still say no to the both of you? I mean, about your relationship with him,"

You looked outside the window and watched people passing by. Over seven billion people in the world, Lee Felix came into your life at the right time, the perfect time. You have had never fallen in love with anyone before yet you finally fell for him. You weren't planning on letting him go and that's for sure. You wanted him to be the one for you and him only. You wanted him to be the one who you can call your home.

"Then we'll just have to keep on trying and trying until we get your blessing," you said surely. "He's the first person who manages to take my heart and I'm not letting him get away with it easily," you continued that made Mino nodded.

Mino looked at you in the eye to look for doubt but none. His face formed a small smile, "Arrange the meeting with him for me, okay?" he said as you smiled widely. "But remember, don't expect too soon," he reminded you and you nodded.

You gave him a thumbs up that made him laughed before continue eating your dessert. Mino watched you as you put a piece of takoyaki in your mouth. You looked at him back and lifted one of your eyebrows.

Mino pointed at your plate of takoyaki before grinning, "Can I have one?" he asked.

You put on a smirk, "Absolutely not,"

"Just one?" he said, more like he begged.

You scrunched your eyebrows while shaking your head, "Nope,"

"Please? Come on," he said as he tried to reach the fork on your hand.

You quickly moved away and finished the last piece of takoyaki before sticking out your tongue. Mino pouted and sat back as you stood up with your wallet on your hand.

"I'm gonna pay since I'm a good sister," you said as you skipped your feet towards the cashier.

Mino shook his head before clicking his tongue and laughed.

***

You just got back from your little dinner with Mino. You took out your sunflower patterned PJs and also a towel before moving your feet towards the bathroom.

You took a short warm bath, put on your PJs, and threw yourself on your queen size bed. You rolled your body across the bed and took your phone from the nightstand.

You turned it on and opened the messenger app. You scrolled your contacts and found the person you were looking for.

You
Hey Lixie!
...
Lixeu is way better so forget it ._.
Are you up?

Lixeu ❤
You're still up?
It's almost 11 PM, go to bed :/

You
Said the one who's also awake
Anyway O.o
Guess what

Lixeu ❤
What?
:)

You
I went to a restaurant earlier since Mino said he was hungry and didn't tell me to bring him anything on my way home -,-
And, I talked to him just like you asked me to
I told him that it's a misunderstanding that is caused by a miscommunication I told him to at least clear things up with you and he said okay
He wants me to arrange a meeting with you to talk about it so,
Are you free anytime soon?

Lixeu ❤
Really?
Wow?
I didn't expect that?
Oh, and, uhm... I'm going out with Hyunjin and the others tomorrow night but I'm free on Thursday after work

You
Okay
Have fun tomorrow!
Thursday at seven is that fine with you?

Lixeu ❤
Alright with me!

You
Great!
I better get to sleep now
Good night Felix :)

Lixeu ❤
Yeah, it's pretty late
Good night princess :*

<><><>

kiha's :
Super sorry that I'm always late
ㅠ,ㅠ

kiha
22:16
30/01/2019

Edited,
©kiha,2019