#13. Should I, Should I Not?

You came to the book shop earlier than usual since Ryujin's nowhere around anymore. You just finished cleaning the shop and finally got the time to check your phone and reply to all the messages you got from last night.

Ryujeans
Take good care of the book shop okay?
Love you ❤
(23:26)

Lixeu
I see you're off to work earlier
S

ee you there then :)
(07:34)

Song Mufasa
You didn't cook me breakfast?
Your big bro is hungry :(
I'll just gonna go to McD's then
(08:54)

You giggled as you read your brother's message. He was the best on making drinks but when it comes to food, you were way better than him. That was why he never wants to make his own breakfast every time he visits you.

You replied to all the messages before turning your phone back off. You sighed as you laid your back on the chair. You twirled your chair around when an idea popped in.

You turned your phone on again and looked for contact. You dialed the number when you found it and waited for the other line to pick up.

"Hello?" a deep voice came out.

"Binnie! Are you free today?"

You heard Changbin hummed, "Well, I need to attend a meeting in half an hour. It'll probably take an hour or so. We're just going to sign a contract and after that, I'm free to go,"

You clicked your tongue, "I see our CEO just got a new partner to work with," you said, teasing him.

You heard him laughed, "Said the one whose father's a well-known lecturer while her mother owns one of the best cosmetic brands," he said, striking back at you.

You rolled your eyes, "Anyway, wanna have lunch together?" you asked.

"With me? Not Felix? Are you sure you're asking the right guy?" he asked, quite taken aback.

You chuckled before shaking your head even though Changbin couldn't see it, "Well, can I not ask my new best friend to have lunch together?" you said, trying to sound offended.

You heard Changbin chuckled from the other line, "Why do I have the feeling there's something else about this lunch?"

You formed a smirk and hummed, "I need to ask you something, something about Felix,"

Changbin stiffened without realizing, he got a bad feeling about this, "About what?"

"About Felix, I told you," you said as you could imagine Changbin rolling his eyes.

"You won't tell me won't you?" he said that made you chuckled.

"I'll tell you when you arrive with my lunch. Get anything you want, I'll just have the same as you," you said.

Changbin shook his head before giving up, "Okay, I need to go now. I need to check the contract for the last time before submitting it. See you later, bye!" he said and you said your bye before hanging up.

***

It was lunchtime when the person you waited finally arrived with both hands full of plastic bags. He got in the shop with Felix behind him, holding two cups of coffee.