#8. Steps We Go

It was Friday night and only two more days before you got to meet your brother again. If you said that you weren't excited, then it was a big fat lie. You missed him a lot since both of you are really close to each other.

You just finished taking a bath when you heard the doorbell rang. You moved your feet towards the door and opened it to be greeted by a carrot-haired boy. Felix was holding two bags each on his hands while giving you a smile.

"Hey, y/n. I hope you haven't eaten dinner yet. I bought us some chicken," he said as he lifted the bags of chicken.

You chuckled and shook your head, "Is that why you told me to get home first?" you said while letting him in your unit.

Felix lifted his shoulder while giggling, "The restaurant's always packed of people and I don't want you to wait for that long while standing on your feet," he said as he walked inside your unit.

You closed the door before walking towards the dining room. You saw Felix taking out the food so you decided to help him out. You took out two boxes of barbeque and salted egg chicken. Felix took out two boxes of fire wings and honey chicken.

"Thanks for the food," you said. "You should let me buy something for you next time,"

Felix chuckled, "It's my pleasure and I'll think about it. I probably won't let you pay most of the time," he said as he chuckled again.

You crossed your hands in front of your chest while forming a smirk on your face, "Most of the time, huh? Is that how you ask me to go out with you a lot?" you asked that made Felix looked up with his thinking pose.

"Probably," he said as he wiggled his eyebrows that made you laughed.

You walked towards the sink to wash your hands with Felix behind you. You opened the water tap first and shoved in your hands to touch the flowing water. Felix did the same and your hand made a contact.

You pulled your arm away, pretending to push the soap out of the bottle. You rubbed your hands so all of the soap could cover it. Felix did the same and both of you finished rubbing your hands at the same time.

You washed your hands off the soap and Felix, once again, did the same. He practically follows every step you did. Well, I guess you already know that your hands made contact with him again. You dried your hands with a towel beside the sink and handed it to Felix once you were done.

You admit, when your hands brushed his, you felt fluttered. You reminded again how his hands gave yours a warm soft feeling. Good thing is that your cheeks didn't turn as red as a tomato.

You walked towards the cupboard and took out two plates. You moved your feet towards the dining table and saw Felix already sitting on one of the chairs, waiting for you.

You put one of the plates down in front of him and the other across him. You sat on the chair and gave thanks for the food. You and Felix both started eating once you were done.

You tried to find a topic in order to get to know him better until you found something interesting, "Were you born in Australia or Korea?" you asked.

Felix hummed before finishing his food in his mouth, "Korea. My family moved to Australia before my mom gave birth to my younger sister," he said as you nodded.

You then reminded by those times you moved to Australia, "Did you know that I moved to Australia when I was around thirteen years old?" you started.

Felix widen his eyes, "You kidding me? Why? How? Why did you come back?" he asked that made you chuckled.

"Well, we moved there to get a better life. Around high school, I thought I got homesick so I decided to come back after graduating. I then attended college and opened the book shop with Ryujin after we graduated. My mom and dad are still staying there though. Oh! My brother's coming home this Monday. He said that he'll stay with me. You'll meet him soon," you said, started to feel excited.