#14. You Should Know

It has been a month since the night you asked Felix the reason he moved back but still no answer. You did a few more tries to ask him but he always seemed to avoid it again and again. It might sound like you were pushing him but you weren't. You keep telling him to tell you when he's ready, you asked him to remind him to tell you someday.

You were sitting in your chair inside your room. You sighed as you got more and more curious about Felix every day. You really wanted to know but you also didn't him to feel pressured.

You heard your phone rang, signing you that you just got a notification. You pushed your chair towards the white nightstand beside your bed where your phone was.

You opened your phone and be greeted by Changbin, spamming your messages.

Binsual
Hey!
How's Felix's past operation?

You
Tell me about it.
He avoids that question every time I bring it up.

Binsual
I've told him a thousand times.
He always replied to me with a 'soon' or 'I'll tell her later for sure'.
*sighs*
We can't push him that far y/n.
He has his own privacy you know.
Felix will definitely tell you when he's ready.
We just don't know when and it might not be soon.

You
Yeah, I think we need to stop.
I really do want to know but, he's privacy is my priority.
I don't want him to feel burdened with my question.
I can wait, I'll just have to wait.
So, let's put operation Felix's Past an end?

Binsual
Yeah, I think we should.
By here, our first operation, with the name Felix's Past, ends now.
I'm looking forward to our next operation y/n :)

You
Lolll.
By the way, just to let you know, Felix and Mino are still in a cold war.
I'm getting tired on my brother -,-
Why can't he just be a big guy for once?
Staying quiet and not clarifying is just a childish thing to do.

Binsual
Hahaha.
I believe he has his own reason y/n.
Hey, my meeting's starting.
I gotta go.
Ttyl :)

You
Okay.
Good luck! :)

You turned your phone off and sighed. The only thing you could do now is to hope for Felix to end your curiosity soon. Not forgetting to also trust both your brother and neighbor. Whatever happened between them, you got the feeling it was all just a misunderstanding.

***

"I'll get it," said Mino as he heard the doorbell rang.

You walked out from the kitchen to see who came, "Who is it?" you asked as Mino stood still in front of the door.

He moved away for you to see your neighbor standing in front of your door. You threw him a smile and he smiled back as Mino got back inside his room.

You watched your brother disappeared as you sighed, "When will both of you act mature for once," you mumbled but without you knowing it, Felix heard what you said.

You turned your body around and looked at him while smiling, "Obviously you're not looking for Mino," you said and giggled.

He chuckled, "Can I talk to you? But not here and not now," he asked.

You smiled, "Okay. So?"

"Meet me at my cafe after work. There's something I need to tell you," he said that made you nodded.