S/o having a lot of talents for being an idol

[Requested by JustiNong_ ]

Bang Chan-
He would have a serious talk with the person and tell her/him that he's totally talented and would build him up. He would tell her/him that he should use his talent and get into JYP. He would record a song with you to show you how it's working

Kim Woojin- 우진
He would make you a lot of compliments. He would help you to get better and would practice as much with you as possible.

Lee Minho- 민호
He would dance a lot with you and enjoy making dance duets. He like spending time with such a talented person.

Seo Changbin- 청빈
He would enjoy having rap battles with you. He is always impressed by you because you always how's him something new. He would give you a lot of tips.

Hwang Hyunjin- 현진
He would tell you all the tricks he used and dance a lot with you. He would create a choreography with you and spend a lot of time with you.

Han Jisung- 지성
He would write lyrics with you and make a free style rap. He thought it would be easy to win against you but you showed him a lot of talents. He would tell you everyday how good you are.

Lee Felix- 필릭스
He would be so impressed by your work. He would help you with everything and spend some funny time. He likes to play music and make a free style dance to it. But he usually just make some fortnite dances. He would be so amazed.

Kim Seungmin- 승인
He would sing a lot with you and help you out with everything. He's so impressed by your talents that he tries everything to get you into JYP entertainment because he knows you would be perfect matching.

Yang Jeongin- 정인
He would practice with you and play around. You would make some throat performance with you. And he would make a Vlive with you.