showering together [cute ver.]

(interested in the [smut ver.] Leave a comment!)

Chan

First he would be a bit unsure bc you'll see each other naked but then he gets himself together. He would ask you if you like the temperature of the water. And he always gives you the shampoo and so on. He even starts washing you hair which you like because he's really soft.

Woojin

[He would handle like chan]
He would be really cute to you and while showering he would make you laugh because he said kinda cute stuff.

Minho

He would tell you how beautiful you are and how much he loves you. While standing under the shower he would start kissing you lovely.

Changbin

[He would exactly act like minho]
He would place his hands on your waist and smiles at you. Then he would make you laugh with making something funny.

Hyunjin

[He would act a bit like chan]
He would be shy but tries to give you a comfortable feeling. While you're standing under the shower head, face to face, he would softly grab your cheeks and start kissing you.

Jisung

He would be self confident because he loves you so he isn't embarrassed being naked in front of you. He would play with your wet hair and pull you closer to him. In the end he would grab your head and kiss you.

Felix

He would make cute noises and tell you something about his day like you both would sit by dinner together. He always want to tell you about his day and love listening to you he don't care where, by dinner or in the shower. You start embracing him and give him a kiss while the waterdrops falls down on you both.

Seungmin

[He would act a bit like Felix]
He would be so freakin' cute and adorable. While talking some stupid stuff because he's kinda excited but tries to hide it. He would give you the shampoo and you start washing his hair instead of yours.

Jeongin

He would have a bright smile on his face and would be extra cute. He would squeeze your checks and talks to you like you're a baby which makes you soft so you start giving him short lovely kisses everywhere in his face.