you're crying while watching a movie

Situation:
You both are at his house and while you're watching a film, which is really sad, you're getting emotional.

Chan

He wraps his arm around you and says: „Ya babygirl, stop crying. I swear that the film will have a happy end and of not I'll make it a happy end!"
He wipes your tears away and give you a kiss on your check.

Woojin

Right after he notice that you start crying he takes a blanket and wraps it around you while drying your tears with a tissues and kiss you softly.

Minho

He would start laughing secretly. You hit him and say: „Ya, that's not funny! I mean look he is about to die."
[Minho]
„I'm sorry, come here."
He hugs you and don't let you go.

Changbin

[Changbin]
(with a smooth voice)„Hey, hey don't cry. I have the good feeling that the film will
have a very good end and there is no need to cry, okey?"
You nod and he wipes your tears away.

Hyunjin

[Hyunjin]
„Hey Y/N, why are you crying?"
„It's so sad why aren't you crying is a better question."
„Ah yeah you're right that's soo sad I think we should cuddle and cry together."
That makes you smile. He wraps his arms around you and pretend that he's crying.

Jisung

He would immediately jump off the couch and grab a box of tissues. Then he place next to you take a tissue and lay the box on your lap and wipes your tears away.
„Ya, ya, ya!! If you cry I'll cry too so stop!"
Then he start cuddling with you.

Felix

After he notice that you're crying he would act very cute. With his cute mosquito noise he makes you smile. He gives you a soft kiss on your cheek and wrap his arm around you.

Seungmin

He would try to hold back his own tears and when he notice that you look at him he wants to pretend to be strong. You just notice that and that makes you a lil uwu in your heart. You start cuddling with him and he kisses your cheek softly.
[Y/N]
„I saw that tear in your eye seungminnie."
„Mh, a tear.. No way."
You stare at him, then he moves your head in direction of the TV
[Seungmin]
„Watch the movie."

Jeongin

He looks at you and says :„I can't believe how cute you look like when you're crying. Wow you're always beautiful." He pulls you close to him and quietly whispers in your ear „I love my beautiful girlfriend." Which makes you smiling again.